Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 9:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Identifying My Sim's Custom Clothing
If I want to upload my Sim to a site and he/she is wearing custom content, how can I figure out the name of the custom clothing item's .package? Like many others, I have around 10,000 downloads, all with random names, so it seems everyone must be doing something I'm not aware of. I'm not sure what to type into Google, so that's why I'm asking on here.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 3:10 PM
When you package a sim in Bodyshop, it will package the custom content with it. So you can then open the sims2pack file with a program like Clean Installer and it will tell you all the files included. You don't need to go hunting around your computer for them!

The only exception is accessory meshes. For some reason, those don't get packaged up. But the accessory recolour does, so once you find that name in the list of packaged files, you can search the internet to find out what the mesh was.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 3:36 PM
Okay, thank you for you help! Just to be sure, by accessory meshes you meant things like earrings, rings, necklaces, glasses, etc. right?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 6:55 PM
Yep, that's what I meant.