Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:18 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 18th Sep 2011 at 4:10 PM.
Default 1 Tile Vanity
I am attempting to make a 1 tile vanity. It works fine except I can't get the animations right. Any help will be appreciated. :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  tb-April-Bathroom-Vanity-1Tile3.rar (31.4 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  tb-textures.rar (1.37 MB, 3 downloads) - View custom content

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:51 AM
Your slots are in the wrong place for the new design, so the sim will always go to sit in the wrong spot. You'll need to move them in the CRES file. Have you ever edited anything in the CRES before?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 4:09 PM
I've Got It Fixed, Thanks For Your Reply Though!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett