Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 4:08 PM
Default Remove Unsaddle Me moodlet?
I'm looking for a mod that removes the 'Unsaddle Me' moodlet but I can't find anything. I tried deleting it with ctrl but it comes back.
If anyone knows of a Mod that removes that moodlet please let me know
Thanks <3
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyvielz
I'm looking for a mod that removes the 'Unsaddle Me' moodlet but I can't find anything. I tried deleting it with ctrl but it comes back.
If anyone knows of a Mod that removes that moodlet please let me know
Thanks <3

Nraas Master Controller... I believe it's click on Sim, Nraas> Intermediate, and about half way down are options for moodlets. This only removes the moodlet at that time, and does not remove it from the game. If the horse wants to be unsaddled again, moodlet will return.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 11:00 PM
Removing a moodlet by way of testingcheats or MC that is just going to keep coming back due to current conditions on the sim doesn't really accomplish anything. It would be like trying to remove the grungy moodlet on a sim who has low hygiene or a hungry moodlet on a sim who is not eating -- that's not going to work.

Instead, the two values that trigger the moodlet (defaulting to 120 sim minutes of saddle time for untrained horses, 720 minutes for trained) can be reached and adjusted to something much higher with NRaas Retuner or by way of a tuning mod.