Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
I'm so sorry. My prayers for her dear friends and family.
Advertisement
Scholar
#152 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:20 AM
I am moved in my heart with sadness at the loss of Mootilda. I couldn't have played Seasons without her mods! Farewell.

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr
Field Researcher
#153 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:21 AM
What sad news. Deepest condolences to her family.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#154 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:32 AM
Oh wow, that's awful...I never really talked to her, but she was always around, being awesome and helpful. Such sad, sad news
Field Researcher
#155 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
I didn't know her well, but I remember some of her posts here, and her creations were indeed some of the most useful for TS2. I'm so sorry to hear these bad news. My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends, may she rest in peace
Test Subject
#156 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:47 AM
I never really knew her, but she seemed like an amazing person. This is very sad news indeed. I hope her family can get through this. May she rest in peace.
Field Researcher
#157 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:35 AM
Such sad news -I am so, so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to her family and friends. Rest in peace, Mootilda.
Theorist
#158 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:37 AM
Sorry to hear we lost one of our own. She was a long term member and will be missed.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:40 AM
Aww. Mootilda, you will be missed.

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Forum Resident
#160 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:42 AM
My heartfelt condolences to Mootilda's family and friends. She was a treasure to this site and to the entire Sims community, and she will be missed.
Scholar
#161 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:07 AM
Rest in Peace Mootilda, thank you for what you gave to our community. You have been one of the shining lights in this community for a long time and we will miss you. My condolences go out to your family and friends.
Field Researcher
#162 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:54 AM
I'm so saddened by this news. The contributions to The Sims 2 she made made the game so much better. Rest In Peace, Mootilda.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Forum Resident
#163 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:12 AM
I am so very sorry and saddened to read this news. My condolences to her family and loved ones. I didn't know her personally either, but was always grateful for her making my game so much better. May she rest in peace.
Field Researcher
#164 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:58 AM
I don't remember coming it contact with her, but I do know some of her mods and they have helped tremendously. I am grateful it was a peaceful transition and I pray strength for her family and anyone who was close to her, amen.

Tears rain, everytime your mouth opens with pain.
Test Subject
#165 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:59 AM
My heart goes out to you Quatchi for your loss. I am one of the fortunate who was personally helped by Mootilda, the best, brightest and nicest creator in our community. She will truely be missed.
Space Pony
#166 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:59 AM
Oh...I know her by name and I never talked to her but I'm sure she was great if everyone likes her so much
Test Subject
#167 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:37 AM Last edited by LatinPrincess17 : 6th Sep 2014 at 4:40 AM. Reason: incomplete post
Sad to know she left us; I didn't have the pleasure to know her personally, but have downloaded a lot of her creations. Peace to her soul, strength to her family!
Field Researcher
#168 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 4:37 AM
Whenever I saw that Cow Avatar, I knew that it would be framing comments that were smart, helpful, supportive or all three. She was a great boon to the Community with both her technical expertise and her sharing nature. She will be missed by many.
Condolences to those who knew her best.
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:14 AM
I am deeply saddened by this. I am really sorry to hear this. :-(

Very sad.

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Test Subject
#170 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:32 AM
I'm so so sad to read this news. I didn't know Mootilda personally, but read many of her posts and she was always courteous and extremely helpful. My thoughts are going out to her friends and family. Rest in peace, Mootilda, you will be dearly missed.

"Just once, can you two behave like grown ups?" "We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope."
Test Subject
#171 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:34 AM Last edited by Quatchi : 6th Sep 2014 at 6:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
May I ask, what kind of cancer was it?

Mootilda had breast cancer. From there it had spread to her bones and then later to her lungs. At the end it had spread extensively to her brain although we had no indications that it was happening until just this week. Cancer is such a nasty disease. Once it starts to spread it spreads everywhere no matter how hard you fight. Mootilda fought hard and never gave up hope that she could keep going right up to the end.
Test Subject
#172 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 5:59 AM
So sorry to hear that sad news. Her avatar was very recognizable and I related it/her with very helpfu tips, tricks and mods. Cancer is a nasty thing. Condolences to her relatives and friends. Good bye, Mootilda, RIP.
Mad Poster
#173 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:54 AM
Aww man! I found out on Simsecret, how did I miss this post? I am so sorrowful now. My heartfelt sympathies to her family and friends. Praying for the peace they can find in their own ways of worship, fellowship, togetherness. She will be missed by me.

When I first came to MTS, she was one of the modders here that helped me understand downloading and file manipulation. Forever grateful for her kind help. OMG, my heart is broken.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#174 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:01 AM
Very sad news. My sympathy goes out to her family.
Instructor
#175 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:52 AM
Mootilda, you will be missed! <3 I'm so sorry to hear all of this, my condolences to her loved ones! =(
Page 7 of 19