Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 12:34 AM
Default A little help understanding CFE please
So im working on a new project and have decided to make the entrance an odd hanger shape, ive read up on how to use CFE but im still foggy on the details, but i feel as if i have to basics down. With my knowledge on CFE if made it to this point in building the hanger:

What i need to know is how to flatten out the ground inside and under the walls without disturbing the wall heights and ceiling heights in relation to the ground

Thanks. c=
Screenshots
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 1:03 AM
Often it's more useful to just use wall columns on the side you can remove later. If you had used a foundation instead you wouldn't have any troubles leveling out the ground, but the foundation would need to be replaced if you plan on using the hangar's inside space. For that reason I think a detached column would be better for you. Then you can work on the roof of your hangar without disturbing the ground.