Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1217
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1344 (Who?), Viewed: 66680 times.
Search this Thread
Old 16th Oct 2017, 1:08 AM #1326
Molgera
Test Subject

It may be disabled for you so I don't know what to say, PANDAQUEEN. I tried PMing you on your forums and see if that works easier for you.

Anyway, I had a great weekend! It was a lot of fun seeing my niece and nephews, and how well I'm doing with dealing with anxiety that had plagued me over the years.

I updated my signature, but I still don't know what to add here!
Old 16th Oct 2017, 5:14 AM #1327
Sterling_Archer
Mad Poster

16 Achievements

View My Journal

Just finished TAFE and I've got my first day off in 10 days tomorrow. Catching up on so much sleep

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Old 16th Oct 2017, 2:57 PM #1328
ihatemandatoryregister
Mad Poster

4 Achievements

Sleep-deprived. Stupid leg. The doctor wants to see me again next week. Hoping t's about the neurologist.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Old 16th Oct 2017, 3:49 PM #1329
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

I'm great. The university issued a "storm warning" so all classes after 2pm were cancelled (not that that matters, I only had lectures until 1pm), but they've also pushed the deadline back for a piece of homework. I'm still going to finish it by Wednesday, but at least now I don't feel like I have to rush as much. I might even get an hour or two on Sims tonight (fingers crossed).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Old 17th Oct 2017, 5:23 AM #1330
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Excited about my birthday.
Only one more week and I'll officially reach 30.

But if you have Skype it might help on the issue of contact. I prefer Skype to expedite any concerns. If you can, publicly post your username and I'll search. My username is PANDAQUEEN

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Old 17th Oct 2017, 7:36 AM #1331
haywud
Top Secret Researcher

i'm okay i guess, i'm coming off of a miserable time though. i just didn't want to do anything. i didn't want to come here or talk to anyone, and hell i even just wanted to die to be perfectly honest. i've just started talking to anyone again, though i actually considered just not talking to anyone ever again. i've pretty much given up on myself, i don't care what happens to me anymore, but i don't want to throw away anymore friends i've done enough of that already. i did spend a pretty long time today (well, yesterday technically) talking with someone i met a few months ago on another site, they're actually into the sims games too. they're just a really sweet person, and i enjoy our conversations a lot i feel better when i get to chat with them

my parents also bought me a phone today for some reason, not sure why. i have no real use for it though, i mean who would i call and the other functions i would actually use i can do on my computer anyway

Every part of me wants to believe there's a darkness we need to feel for the brightest light to be seen and felt inside.
Old 17th Oct 2017, 8:13 AM #1332
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

Eugh. I woke up at 6:30, then my ex said he'd drive me to uni so I got to sleep in until 7:30. Now I realise my lecture isn't until 11, so I'm awake for no reason. No point going up to the uni to revise or do work in case it closes due to the storm again. I could write my essay at home but I can't be bothered, it's not due until Friday, and my other homework I only have 3 questions left that will only take roughly an hour. I might as well read for a bit, but now my ex is telling me I have to go to uni now and just "find something to do" because he doesn't want me in the house because it's easier to clean that way?

Old 17th Oct 2017, 7:26 PM #1333
Molgera
Test Subject

so I woke up with neck spasms again and it seems to be a recurring theme for me. It feels like that I get no luck with health issues. moreover, I hope things get better for you soon, heywud.

My Skype name is [email protected], which for some reason they no longer accept usernames so I must've signed up after they stopped giving out usernames. so I have to give out an email address instead. :\

I updated my signature, but I still don't know what to add here!
Old 17th Oct 2017, 8:31 PM #1334
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Is the name Steve or Requiem? I got two results.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Old 17th Oct 2017, 8:39 PM #1335
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Had a rough day at the office.

The toilet is very claustrophobic but the office they moved me to was a bit tight.

I have good ideas, but I have to spend time with family.

Bad enough I was at a psych doctor and was suffering from claustrophobia.

Old 17th Oct 2017, 10:17 PM #1336
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

I have a horrible cold and a headache. I'm trying to write this essay but I'm full of snot. Also this tiny word-count is impossible to explain things in detail, I have to be pretty brief; but I worry I won't include enough information to get a good grade. Grr.

Old 17th Oct 2017, 11:13 PM #1337
pirate_wolf_12
Scholar

I resigned from one of my jobs. Relieved but also disheartened such a good place to work at went downhill in less than a month. Of the seven pharmacists that had worked there, five have left including me over the past two weeks.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Old 18th Oct 2017, 1:59 AM #1338
Shoosh Malooka
Theorist

8 Achievements

I have the mental diagnostics of donald trump and the bank statement of a peasant.
Old 18th Oct 2017, 11:43 AM #1339
Sketching
Lab Assistant

I'm stressed out today. The area I live in is teeming with wildlife and you get used to the random goats on your lawn but heck, in just today we drove away one angry venomous snake, two aggressive poisonous lizards, a rat as huge as a cat that had been chewing through the cabinets, and hordes of cockroaches.

Also, there's something growling in the toilet and I don't know how to feel anymore.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
Old 18th Oct 2017, 6:24 PM #1340
Gargoyle Cat
Top Secret Researcher

1 Achievements

I've been busy cleaning. Bleach is my new best friend.

While doing that, I've been listening to a Senate hearing where the US Attorney General said that it was okay for one of his deputies to investigate himself. Apparently conflict of interest is not a thing in the minds of the elite that don't abide by the same rules that they create for the rest of us.

There's no rest for the wicked
Old 18th Oct 2017, 9:07 PM #1341
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

haywud: I disagreed because I FEEL for you! I am, you know, actually a GREAT Grand Mother - so when I tell you I've felt like you seem to (more than once), you can believe me. Nothing I say can make it better. But try this anyway: live NOW, make it through JUST THIS MINUTE, and try not to dwell on what will happen tomorrow or next year. Everyone, each one of us, only is alive IN THIS MINUTE - the rest is pointless to worry about. Wish I could take my own advice: I told my daughter (herself a grandmother) how I had trouble sleeping last night because I kept remembering her whimpering in pain (braces), laying on a couch. It was my fault. I was torturing her. She laughed, said she didn't even remember it...

Namaste
Old 19th Oct 2017, 7:58 PM #1342
Bigsimsfan12
Alchemist

2 Achievements

I'm okay. Been at uni all day. Caught my finger in a car window - didn't notice how bad it was until I got into my house and theres blood dripping out from all round the nail. It hurts to type, for some reason. I still have 84 words to fit somewhere into my essay. I might just delete my small 54 word paragraph (that I didn't really need) and write a new paragraph... either way, this essay is horrible.

Old Yesterday, 1:41 AM #1343
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Well, I found a couple of small tin banks with 3 chambers and 3 slots.

However, they were gendered LDS-centric banks with the typical flimsy stamped metal lock and key you find on cheap diaries.

I saw someone modify the exterior of one with spray paint and acrylic Jewels. My question is, what spray paint formula works?

I need to find compatible spray paint, metallic letter stickers, multiples of these banks, a tarp and a clear day.

Old Yesterday, 6:14 PM #1344
Gargoyle Cat
Top Secret Researcher

1 Achievements

I've been draggin' ass all day, but I banged out my To-Do List. If I do nothing else all day, I have nothing to feel guilty about.

If I sit around too long I'm going to fall asleep though, so I need find other things to do. I really want to paint the kitchen, but I need paint to do that.

There's no rest for the wicked
Old Today, 12:46 AM #1345
PANDAQUEEN
Theorist

Been dealing with the whole "Tomorrow is your party" anxiety.

Section jump: