Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
I don't play any supernaturals other than an occasional alien or witch. I played vampires years ago, but no longer play Downtowns.

I agree with Sunrader on the witches ... away with the green skin and sparkles without using a mod (and yes, I'm currently using mods to get rid of them). A Grand Warlock or two might be interesting. Also, I wouldn't mind actually seeing neutral witches. I know the game has them ... kind of. Lastly, I would like to know what I've asked about in the past, and those posting to my thread surprisingly never tried ... does using the Tabula Rasa spell mess with memories in the hood and cause problems other than those affecting the Sim? I know Maxis lets you do it, but Maxis lets us do other things that wound up cooking our hoods.
BoilingOil says that Tabula Rasa is safe. http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...004#post5008004
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 19th May 2018 at 2:54 AM
Oh, dear. Forgot about that!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
"Witches" do exist in real life, and they don't all wear pointy hats and glow with sparkles radiating from them. Remove the excess silliness.

You tell it, sister! We exist, and we do not like being depicted as a bunch of green skinned old crones with pointy hats, broomsticks, and cauldrons! We are nice normal people, like the neighbor, the guy who sat next to you on the bus, the lady who bagged your groceries, the kid you sat behind in math, or even the old lady who lives across the street. We just happen to be witches, and unless it's Halloween and we're at a costume party, we do not look a thing like those dumb, silly, idiotic, stupid, inane, nasty stereotypes!
Oops, got a little carried away there. But you are right, it is over the top. Don't get me wrong, the witches in this game are pretty fun, and I like a nice pointy hat on Halloween, but is this really how people see us? Because it shouldn't be. We have had enough of this absurd silliness!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Page 2 of 2