Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:25 PM
Default WCIF: Invisible shelf?
The last time I saw one of these, it was in TS2. Someone made an invisible shelf with all the slots open. If you went into testingcheats, you could fill up the invisible shelf with clutter and then stick it in places that normally had no slots. It's kind of a cheat so you don't have to edit everything to add slots for clutter (or wait for someone to post slotted versions of whatever you want)

Does this exist for TS4? I LOVE clutter, but I don't want to spend hours putting slots in every Maxis made and CC item I currently have and ever will have.

If it doesn't exist, maybe I'll figure out how to make it. in theory, it seems like it would be a good first cc project (for me. not a request) Maybe I'm overlooking something and I'm wrong.. but maybe not!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 1:33 AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 7:11 PM
I'm not the original poster, but I wanted to come in here and say THANK YOU!!!! I didn't even know there was such a thing and had no idea what I was missing out on!