Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 6:43 PM
I didn't make a mesh in milk shape.. I made it in simpe.. I only exported the obj and objx in milk shape. I know what steps to follow in poser, I did all that correctly.
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#27 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 8:14 PM
i have no experience with obj export from Simpe.

I export/extract a mesh from SimPE by right clicking the gmdc file
that file i open in Milkshape
export it as obj and objx
the obj i edit with Poser
Import it back in Milkshape
import the objx
export with unimesh
import in Simpe.

If you dont have the original ''boneassigned'' mesh i cant be much of a help im afraid
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 9:29 PM
Yea, i follow those same steps.
Alphas are too hard so i think i will just leave those alone.
I do have one more question though.. I read on insimenator that if i want to use warlokks magnets in poser and modify them to have my own magnet i could.. instead of going through the trouble of making a magnet from scratch. I modified one of warlokks magnets but i dont know how to save it so that i wont have to keep starting over everytime i want to convert a mesh.
Sockpuppet
#29 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 10:21 PM
its not wether its a alpha or not, you need to figure out wat went wrong.
You best start by aplying magnets to a one part outfit to see if you get the import/export correct and get the joint assignements back.

I wouldn't know how to edit and save his magnets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:11 PM
I just finished another outfit that doesnt have any alphas.. its a one part outfit and everything worked great and looked good in body shop.
Page 2 of 2