Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J_Fanning
That is what I should probably do, as I did not have any problems when I just used the male sbb. I was using only one creator, and it all worked well. When I added the female ones from Curvalicious, I didn't have too much trouble, but I really didn't have many outfits for this to be a problem, so I would only use the female meshes for a certain sim who needed to be just a little more "full figured". But then I discovered others, and more outfits, lol, and somehow have a giant mess. I finally dl'd ALL the meshes/skin tones from the 3 sites I mentioned, and I have created a folder for each site. And enabled all of them! Now I know I'll have many duplicates showing up in Sims2pack installer program (as Delphy's Download Organizer tells me if I have a mod or hack, by not any duplicates...even though it is supposed to). But if I don't have any problems, I will just leave all enabled. Now, I just have to get my 2 simmies naked...now don't get any ideas, lol! I need to see if that fixed the missing body problem. If not, I'll grab some screen shots and maybe we can piece what is causing this. You mentioned warlock, whom I've heard of (don't know where)...was he/she a creator of sbb meshes/clothing? I have looked at GOS, I just love much of the clothes there, but I have had a regular sim I downloaded from there with the same problem a long time ago, and I didn't know what was happening with her, so she died a quick death and I have not put her back into the game. :D
I'll answer your last question first. AS for as warlock. you can find lots of his work if you click on bodyshop then bodytypes pr shapes or just write warlock in that window& search. His work is immence as he's done all sorts of bodyshapes& has made a great collection of clothing for them. His work though is sort of spread out a bitaccording to what you want at insim adult & sexysims2 site which are both over 18 his female meshes have all the parts a woman usualyy have as here they're barbie. There's another creator here at MTS which I used to have lots of his clothes is Zenman & you can find lots of clothes even for his bodyshape which is a bit curvy both formale& female adult&teen. If I didn't have my own mesh, I would go either with warlock or Marvine's stuff at insiminator or check out Zenman under bodyshapes. Warlock I believe has the greatest collection of bodyshapes than all of them. Go ahead & check it out. I used to have booty gal,power girl which I downloaded from sexysims2 reg required & I suppose you're over 18. Anyways like I said, better choose one or max two bodyshapes or by one or two creators well known to save yourself lots of hassle.BTW if you refer to slimBB, remember it's a guy ok? Marvine has slimBB guy Athlet,huge BB &so on it's all her stuff. Anything that's a bit athletic it's always her stuff regardless of gender. So, maybe you wanna have a fresh start. There's one thing that I've noticed that since these creators retired ,people stopp making clothes for them & then came sims3& messed it all up . I personally not because my computer is 5 yrs old but I don't like the way they look & haven't yet seen a good looking sims3 person yet. It's either sims2 or other games. Why maxis made them look so strange I have no Idea. Nevermind sims2 is still a great game Good luck .
Page 2 of 2