Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1785
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 554 (Who?), Viewed: 192712 times.
Search this Thread
Old 31st Aug 2017, 6:24 AM #551
Morphar
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascalos99
I've enabled both "custom content" and "script mods", but I haven't been able to get either the newest or the stable version to work.
They just load in properly, all mods present, other mods are working fine, but when I type the commands, like "add_slider Height -50" or "add_slider Neck -100", nothing happens (in Live mode). Removing all other mods has no effect.

I am using windows 10, might that be the problem? Because I don't think I'm doing something wrong. And if so, what am I doing wrong?

@mooncakemimz
Read post #545 to get started. Read from #314 to learn more what is going on in this project.
Old 3rd Sep 2017, 10:41 PM #552
punchthecarbonara
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphar
Hmm, interesting with the aging. What do you mean with "through testing". I thought I have tested it in different ways before but without any luck.

Age up naturally?
Age up with cheat?
Age up in CAS?

Just aging up through CAS, teen up to adult. I don't believe children maintain any slider information (upon aging up to a teen) from the cheat window because that height script doesn't affect teens + ? I haven't tested it through natural aging up, but seeing as Cmar's foot slider is an in CAS thing I'm sure that information stays with the teen.
Old 17th Sep 2017, 6:00 AM #553
I like sims 4
Test Subject

I don't really get how to use the command. any help?
Old 19th Sep 2017, 10:09 PM #554
Georgina Maria
Test Subject

Hello!
I do not know what happens but in my game the mod does not work at all. I took all the mods and CPs and it still did not work. The script is enabled, I select the SIMS, I put the codes (add_slider Height 100) but it does not work. What can I be doing wrong?
Old 21st Sep 2017, 3:47 PM #555
Morphar
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina Maria
Hello!
I do not know what happens but in my game the mod does not work at all. I took all the mods and CPs and it still did not work. The script is enabled, I select the SIMS, I put the codes (add_slider Height 100) but it does not work. What can I be doing wrong?

What mod? This is a ceator feedback thread where the creator left before the mod was published.

But the best description of the status of this mod-project is this:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...336#post5260336

Read from post #314 for more info.

Section jump: