Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1785
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 231 (Who?), Viewed: 62937 times.
Search this Thread
Old 4th Feb 2016, 9:55 PM #226
RedMallie
Field Researcher

Good luck!!!!
Old 5th Feb 2016, 8:36 PM #227
Simsdestroyer
Instructor

I LOVE this world, it's one of my favorites... I wish you could have put some dive lots in the world though, only because this is the kind of world that you can do legacies and generational play... It has EVERYTHING, and I've been able to go in and add my store content to the various lots. Love it, it looks so authentically southern!!!! Great Job!!!
Old 29th Jul 2017, 6:19 PM #228
SaamJourabchi
Test Subject

Hello. I know this thread hasn't been active for a very long time but I just wanted to ask if the completed version of this map is available or if we just stick with the final beta.
Old 29th Jul 2017, 8:27 PM #229
tizerist
Theorist

The beta is the latest one. To the eye it looks kind of complete but there is some routing issues.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Old 29th Jul 2017, 10:13 PM #230
SaamJourabchi
Test Subject

Thank you very much. I get a problem on this world where after a little while it crashes, saying 'the sims 3 has stopped working'. My computer is more than sufficient to run it and this doesn't happen on any other worlds, even custom ones. It would be great if I had some advice.
Old 30th Jul 2017, 6:31 AM #231
orose
Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaamJourabchi
Thank you very much. I get a problem on this world where after a little while it crashes, saying 'the sims 3 has stopped working'. My computer is more than sufficient to run it and this doesn't happen on any other worlds, even custom ones. It would be great if I had some advice.

Do you use any mods? I would recommend NRAAS overwatch, master controller, traffic, and error trap. From my experience they help by catching and fixing quite a few issues that would previously have crashed the game for me. I use most of the mods from NRAAS, but those are the ones I really wouldn't want to live without. You can normally find those mods here though the host domain is currently down for work and will be back up late tomorrow night.
Old 14th Sep 2017, 11:15 AM #232
paulux67
Test Subject

Hello! Soon the new for the world? I downloaded it not long ago and I do not know if it needs CC or special addons, but on some grounds I have the impression that it is missing objects, is replaced by pans cooking ... Is it strange?

Section jump: