Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:32 PM Last edited by suelady : 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Changed the title so that it sounds more interesting!
Default Username Change Request Romantic/Funny
Well when I signed up I called myself Suelady that was my nick by my first love. Suzana is my real name but my first ex wanted a shorter name for me so he started to call me Suzy I told him if you call me one more time Suzy am going to freak out like am not an old lady with a cute little Yorkshire Terrie who wears pink hair clippers... I saw them running all over the places and they called them mostly Suzy. I told him you cannot toy me with Suzy am not listening.... He did some thinking few days later he asked me how about Sue? Me :lovestruc yay...!

Sometime later we went out and one evening before we were ready to go I wanted to assure if he liked my new outfit and that's what he said: Miss Suelady wherever you go I will follow you :lovestruc.

Well after 10 years it was over yet we still talk sometime as friends... Not a happy end but a wonderful moment in my life

My nickname became my avatar in the digital world.

When I joined the Sims Community I called myself simply Suelady but changed it later in sueladysims (The simlish version of Suelady) so that I can be easily found and i wanted to add to my name a simlish touch for me going through our SimsCommunity as Sims Version of the real Suelady.

I guess my backstory is a bit funny and I simply ask to add the word sims to suelady so that it's sueladysims and I can be easily found by my followers over all social network places with my already established name sueladysims!

Now I can say my backstory has just transformed into simlish - like beem me up, Scotty

Thank you in advance
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:54 AM
This belongs in http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=734, but I personally think that story may have a chance.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook