Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 4:15 PM
Sims 4 - 100 Baby Challenge
100 Baby Challenge

Requirements

Sims 4 Base Game

Goal

Your goal is to have 100 babies in as few generations as possible with as many men you can and without using cheats.

Getting Started

Create a female Sim with any traits you want.
You may choose to move her onto an already made house and expand later or start on an empty lot.
Now you need to send your Sim out to MEET GUYS!

Rules

Your founder may only leave the house to complete opportunities and meet men. She may not have a job.
Infants may be aged up immediately if you wish.
Children and Teens may be aged up once they have an A in school.
Teens may get a part-time job to help out.
Young adults may be moved out immediately or you can wait, but they cannot get a full-time job while living in the house.
You may hire a maid.
You may not try to influence the gender of the baby.
You may not choose traits for any Sim except the founder. (Use The Sims 4 random Sim generator to get the traits and aspirations out of the way.)

https://www.platinumsimmers.com/trait-randomiser/

The last girl to be born from the founder will continue the challenge.
Your founder may not get married while living in-house.
Your founder may be moved out as soon as she is an elder to make room, as long as there is another adult sim in the house.
If you manage to not get a girl, obviously the challenge is failed. That's the only way you can really fail.
You may not use any cheats, except for to reset a sim if needed.
Once you've had children with a man, you may not use him again for offspring.

Tips

- Use your teens! Teens can help out with children and get part-time jobs to bring in the extra money to expand. If a teen is artistic, make sure to expand that skill so that they can bring in money while they live in-house! Making the founder artistic really helps. I'm on the fourth generation and we're still living off of money from the first generation.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 9:08 AM
what mods should you have?
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:58 PM
I have started an lp of this and have put it up on youtube and would love if you guys would give it a look-see
my channel is NikNak Sims
the link to the playlist is https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...t_KV-gimD2rNIDI
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madi1808

shouldn't need a mod. just move the child to daddy's house using household management. that will leave room for your female sim to keep trying for baby

I have something similar going with a male sim, he is still a young adult and has 14 girlfriends and 34 kids. can you tell I gave him the serial romantic aspiration to start?

Im starting a new game and going with this challenge. no job, a bazilion kids and more boyfriends than I can count. should be fun
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 8:28 AM Last edited by shadedgrey63 : 30th Dec 2014 at 3:24 AM.
I just started one of these myself - I just got the game two days ago and had no ideas, lol. I've had two sets of twins so far (I was so surprised that my first TS4 birth was twins, without even the Fertile trait yet, and then again with the next birth.). 3 boys and 1 girl. I don't use that randomiser, I just close my eyes and move the mouse up and down because that thing only helps when making YA sims, really. Not with child and teen. You could write down what traits to give as they age up, I guess, and the aspiration for when you get to it, but it doesn't say what child aspiration to give them...and traits + aspiration of all 100 babies would be a ton to write down/keep track of.

I used the Serial Romantic aspiration, too - it seemed most fitting. Wait, we can move the kids to daddy's house? Doesn't that make aging up the kids as fast as you can moot? Or is that just because you're using a male sim?

The trashcan that gives money depending on the number of sims in the household is really helpful (slightly futuristic; 1,200 simoleans). I assume that's not cheating as it's an object that came with the game, and no cheats are required. I need to get my founder to write more. I need at least two more bathrooms and computers...and that'll cost more than what I have.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadedgrey63
I just started one of these myself - I just got the game two days ago and had no ideas, lol. I've had two sets of twins so far (I was so surprised that my first TS4 birth was twins, without even the Fertile trait yet, and then again with the next birth.). 3 boys and 1 girl. I don't use that randomiser, I just close my eyes and move the mouse up and down because that thing only helps when making YA sims, really. Not with child and teen. You could write down what traits to give as they age up, I guess, and the aspiration for when you get to it, but it doesn't say what child aspiration to give them...and traits + aspiration of all 100 babies would be a ton to write down/keep track of.

I used the Serial Romantic aspiration, too - it seemed most fitting. Wait, we can move the kids to daddy's house? Doesn't that make aging up the kids as fast as you can moot? Or is that just because you're using a male sim?

Mine had four sets of twins right now. No fertility treatment, it's the only game that happened for me xb
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 3:36 AM Last edited by shadedgrey63 : 30th Dec 2014 at 5:46 AM.
My god - what a chaotic [sim] day. Around 4 or 5 am the second set of twins aged up to children. At about 3pm, the first set of twins received A's at school, so mom baked two cakes (though she'd gone into labor), and I aged up the boy and girl to teens; [sim] minutes later, mom gave birth to a baby girl. I was betting on triplets because her stomach was so giant! Holy moly, was that stressful. Please tell me it gets easier once the first 7 babies are out of the way? >.< And the thumbnails of each sim in the household are smaller now (in the bar on the bottom)...is that normal? I'm new, haha.

Mischief is a good skill to get up as a teen for school advancement; just use Mischief interactions or Troll teh forums. I didn't know that if you have a A in Grade School, you automatically start with a B in High School. I also decided I must like to drive myself insane. >.< This is mad...
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:50 AM
Oh, I just have to try this. What do we do once there are a total of 100 babies? And what happens if you run out of guys?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 3:40 AM Last edited by shadedgrey63 : 6th Jan 2015 at 6:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by celestial-cookie
Oh, I just have to try this. What do we do once there are a total of 100 babies? And what happens if you run out of guys?

I'm guessing the challenge is finished after 100 babies. I've also been wondering about running out of guys - I'm guessing the rules here are taken from the Sims 3 challenge rules, and that may not have been a problem in TS3, but it might be in TS4. I haven't reached that point yet...I don't think. I'm at 11 kids (4 sets of twins + 3 single births; 5 kids are out of the house). I recently found 3 more guys, but there's only one left after number 2 just got her pregnant. I guess I'll be looking for more...

Update January 4th: 15 kids now, and pregnant again. Founder ages into an Adult in a couple days. Almost done with Serial Romance aspiration. I'm now using this for random traits (only the primary parent's traits are required, don't worry) - I felt I kept getting the same traits/aspirations the other way I was doing it. This one is also rather good, even better in a way.

Question: Can the generation 2 heir be impregnated by males already used by the founder, if still alive? And I haven't run out of males yet, but what do you do if that happens?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 7:26 PM
I'm guessing the challenge is finished after 100 babies. I've also been wondering about running out of guys - I'm guessing the rules here are taken from the Sims 3 challenge rules, and that may not have been a problem in TS3, but it might be in TS4. I haven't reached that point yet...I don't think. I'm at 11 kids (4 sets of twins + 3 single births; 5 kids are out of the house). I recently found 3 more guys, but there's only one left after number 2 just got her pregnant. I guess I'll be looking for more...

Update January 4th: 15 kids now, and pregnant again. Founder ages into an Adult in a couple days. Almost done with Serial Romance aspiration. I'm now using this for random traits (only the primary parent's traits are required, don't worry) - I felt I kept getting the same traits/aspirations the other way I was doing it. This one is also rather good, even better in a way.

Question: Can the generation 2 heir be impregnated by males already used by the founder, if still alive? And I haven't run out of males yet, but what do you do if that happens?

The idea is that the second heir should not get impregnated by any male the first generation had children with. Once that male sim was used, he cannot be used again. That was a good question, but no, it should be a completely new male everytime. If you run out of males, I believe I read somewhere that it would be ohk to go into CAS and randomize a few males sims to put into the world to keep the challenge going until the game generates it's own.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by celestial-cookie

Once you reach 100 babies, the challenge is over and you won. If you run out of males, I believe I read somewhere that it would be ohk to go into CAS and randomize a few males sims to put into the world to keep the challenge going until the game generates it's own.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 9:55 PM Last edited by shadedgrey63 : 18th Jan 2015 at 6:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JessiSim94
The idea is that the second heir should not get impregnated by any male the first generation had children with. Once that male sim was used, he cannot be used again. That was a good question, but no, it should be a completely new male everytime. If you run out of males, I believe I read somewhere that it would be ohk to go into CAS and randomize a few males sims to put into the world to keep the challenge going until the game generates it's own.

Thanks for replying! I wasn't going to use the same guy for the heir until I heard back, and it's good I did. I'm on my last pregnancy of the founder (first generation) right now. Three days until she ages to an elder. I just have a bug where the game deletes sims it generates if I don't move them into a home. And the game is not moving people into empty homes like I have checked in the options, so I have to do it myself. The heir is second generation, but do I call this second generation or third as her kids will be the third generation?

Update - I had prepped my assumed final girl for getting the Fertile trait ASAP, by completing her Child Aspiration...then the founder had her last baby girl. So now Anna's the heir. Yasmine had nice traits for making money at home, too, lol. If I had happened to get twin girls, which would be the heir? I'm guessing the girl I would have named last. Generation 1 had 29 babies. Over a quarter of the way there!

Question: After completing the randomized aspiration of the generation 2 heir, can we choose a new one to work on ourselves, or does a new one also have to be randomized?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 6:08 PM
You might want to try the no culling mod so you don't have sims that disappear. This way, you can also make the kids homeless when you kick them out of the house when they reach adulthood and their relationships will still be intact.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madi1808
I think a good mod would be get to work! I have started up a retail store and I think it's really useful. There's also another one where you can have more than 8 sims in your household but I'm not sure what it's called.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 9:11 AM
My sim had a girl, then she had twins - a boy and a girl - but then when the girl became a child she just disappeared. The other sims act as if she's still there, like they talk to her and stuff, but I can't see her.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 9:24 AM
I started the challenge today! Already, my founder (Ingrid Knight) has had 2 children. 1 boy, 1 girl. The girl is called Jade, she is a child and her father is J. The boy is called Orax, he's also a child and his father is Stephan.Jade is the oldest and she has a C in school at the moment.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 12:09 PM
Made my sim Woo-hoo with Geoffrey Landgraab (think that's how you spell it)
His wife came home from work, and caught us in the act. My sim just left and Geoffrey went on his business.
She cried through the whole thing. And as my sim left she cried it out alone on the bed.
I have no idea if I should laugh, uncontrollably, or consider what type of person I am.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:34 AM
I started this recently, too. I only caved and bought Sims 4 a couple weeks ago, so part of the fun is learning how things work alongside the challenge. My sim, Mimi Solo, just had her first child. So far, so good. The relationships seem easy enough to acquire and child care doesn't seem so bad. The hardest part of these has always been seeing it through to the end, anyway. I've never made it; I wonder if this will finally be the one?

Just to err on the side of caution, if something isn't mentioned in the rules, then it's allowed? Also, is it 100 babies or 100 pregnancies? 100 babies could technically be done in far fewer than 100 pregnancies. Either is a nice, lofty goal.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 1:54 AM
This challenge sounds fun and fills a lot of spare time :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:50 AM
I finally decided to try this out legitimately and I decided to start in Oasis Springs with Gavin Richards.

It took four tries but now my Sim (Jacqueline Arce [I randomized it]) pregnant with his child/children~

I might cave in and get her a computer to make some extra money on the side when she's not 'WooHooing'
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yorkshireterrier
I think a good mod would be get to work! I have started up a retail store and I think it's really useful. There's also another one where you can have more than 8 sims in your household but I'm not sure what it's called.

Get to work is not a mod, its a game pack -_-
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 6:31 PM
My god - what a chaotic [sim] day. Around 4 or 5 am the second set of twins aged up to children. At about 3pm, the first set of twins received A's at school, so mom baked two cakes (though she'd gone into labor), and I aged up the boy and girl to teens; [sim] minutes later, mom gave birth to a baby girl. I was betting on triplets because her stomach was so giant! Holy moly, was that stressful. Please tell me it gets easier once the first 7 babies are out of the way? >.< And the thumbnails of each sim in the household are smaller now (in the bar on the bottom)...is that normal? I'm new, haha.

Mischief is a good skill to get up as a teen for school advancement; just use Mischief interactions or Troll teh forums. I didn't know that if you have a A in Grade School, you automatically start with a B in High School. I also decided I must like to drive myself insane. >.< This is mad...
` It gets easyer after the first 7 (XD) and the smaller thumbnail is normal! also thanks for the tip
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 7:12 PM
He empezado este reto hoy, me parece tan divertido que no he logrado resistirme, sin embargo, creo que en lugar de tener hijos con solo un sim hombre como padre usaré a cualquier sim hombre, así creo que habra mas emoción dado que tendre que empezar nuevas relaciones cada vez que la sim mujer se quede embarazada.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 6:03 AM
This looks like it took a lot of time

I rly appreciate how much time you invested into this!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 1:23 PM
Lol
Quote: Originally posted by yorkshireterrier

Get to work isn't a mod.... but my sim has a retail store selling books and paintings
Page 1 of 2