Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 12:20 AM
Default 2 questions - Bridges and lots
Hi,

I am having two issues in my world.

1. I built a bridge, sims and cars can go over it just fine without any issues. But if I try to have a horse walk over it, it refuses and says there is something in the way. I can get it to cross the bridge if I "walk here" one tiny bit at a time but no other way. And it also will autonomously walk over it to get back it's home. Anyone else had this issue and is it possible to fix?

2. I might be missing something blatantly obvious but when I create community lots and try to build on them both EIG and when exported, I get the choice of both residential and community items. So I can place the RHs but also place beds, fridges and so on! What could this be?

Thanks in advance

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 5:25 PM
#2 as it should be
#1 no pets, no clue

Good luck figuring out that first one. Hopefully someone with a clue comes along.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 6:28 PM
Really? Even when exported I should have the option of placing beds on normal community lots? That's new to me!

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.