Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 4:44 AM
((thanks, its too bad if the thread inactive... maybe a new one should be started?))

.::I'm just a Korean girl who loves simming and being in her own world::.

I've lived in Korea, America and now Australia, where will my next journey take me?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 3:21 AM Last edited by Starphyre77 : 5th Nov 2010 at 5:14 AM.
((As near as I recall, Panda has said that applications will always be open, so welcome aboard Falloutchild. I’m going to be sending you and Refox a PM shortly.

Refox, I currently have Almidi waiting on a response from Zulu. She’s hoping to get Zulu to open up (or at the very least be rational), but if that has about a snowball’s chance in tartarus of happening, perhaps Cyhn could approach them before Zulu responds?))

I’m not weird…
I’m slightly unusual by societal standards.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 8:36 AM
Cyhn D'oll

Before the attack:

Cyhn carefully observed the unkown specimen that had been given to her early that day. Her eyes skimmed accross the unusual patterns and markings while she took samples. As she filed a report on the new specimen, Cyhn felt a sudden chill in the air. It had been a long day of constant work, maybe a lack of sleep was the cause. Faintly yawning, Cyhn cleared the lab and hung up her coat, ready to head back to her dorm. As she reached for the lab key, she heared a loud bang somewhere on the ship. Cyhn had quick reflexes and istantly prepared herself for an attack. Her large black feathered wings opened into a defensive position. She probed the area before looking for the others. Just as Cyhn locked the door behind her, a strong unkown sent filled the air. Before she could do anything she blacked out... and was beamed to the Cargo hold.

After the attack:

Cyhn head was spining but with struggle she managed to open her eyes. A Neaurian was supposed to naturally fight off gas attacks but being a half breed must have changed her genetics. Cyhn still slightly in a daze, looked around. The cheif medical officer Arkin must had givven all of the crew some sort of antidote however he was gone. After a few dazed minutes, Cyhn regained complete concessness. She stood up and looked around with some fear (although she tried her best not to show it), Cyhn wasn't trained in fighting but she could handle a simple gun or knife, unfortuantly when she was nocked out she had no weapon.

Present:

After some quiet moments to herself, Cyhn decided it was best to ask what was going to happen. Keeping calm and collected, Cyhn turned towards Almidi as she felt most comfortable towards her. "Now that Arkin is gone and Kisara is in charge what's the plan?" As she said that, Cyhn noticed that she still had possetion of the lab key. If we can get out of hear and into the main of the ship we can get to the lab... its got high security and plenty of supplies. she thought to herself though she knew that getting out of here safe was hard enough and maing all the way to the science lab at this time would be almost impossiable. Cyhn waited for her orders.

((i hope this fits better now :D))

.::I'm just a Korean girl who loves simming and being in her own world::.

I've lived in Korea, America and now Australia, where will my next journey take me?
Test Subject
#129 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 6:12 AM
((I think that fits quite well. One small thing though... I'm guessing you're thinking that Arkin is the captain, but he's not. The captain (who wasn't given a name) was taken away which left Kisara in charge, and Arkin is the Chief Medical Officer and is still in the hold with us.

I'm going to be working on a reply, and hope to have it up in the next day or two.

Refox, the way I see Fallout's post, the timing feels flexible. So, you can decide if Zulu responds before Cyhn's approach, or if she didn't have the chance. Heck, she could even give Almidi a blank stare, and then silently welcome Cyhn's arrival .

Would love to hear from Zulu, so here's hoping your muse decides to cooperate.

Also, it's very late and I should be in bed, so here's hoping that this makes sense. ))

I’m not weird…
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#130 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 7:25 PM
(((ooc: Sorry to butt in, but considering Furry hasn't logged on in almost a month, and hasn't posted a single word on the matter in this thread, I think maybe you guys should either just take over the RP yourselves, or just keep on RPing in this thread. You all seem to enjoy the RP, and while it was obviously Furry's project originally, she has since abandoned it. So if you guys feel inspired and want to keep going, then go for it. )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#131 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 4:56 AM
((OOC: Though I’d rather not have to take over someone else’s project, Atropa is right, we really do need direction and to move forward… If anyone else is still interested in continuing, please contact me so we can figure out where we go from here.))

I’m not weird…
Page 6 of 6