Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 8:44 AM
Default please help me with the cleaninstaller
i have not been able to install my dim downloads for sims2 with the clean installer. i get the following message when installing thngs, i ahve redownloaded, installed and uninstalled it and the thngs it needs countless times, still nothing. i went to get the file maid which worked with sims1,though doesnt with sims 2, i installed the tsr wizard and it doesnt work either. i install manually which takes far to much time ...the message i get is this:

application has generated an exception that could not be handled

process id=0xe0c(3596). thread id=0xf18(3864)

click ok to terminate the application
click cancel to debug the application"

when i click cancel to debug it i get this message

"registered JIT debugger is not available. an attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2(2) please check the computer settings

cordbg.exe !a 0xf6c

click on retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually
click cancel to abort the debug request"

and then the entire program closes.

i have sent a message to the owner of the clean pack on modthesims2 and their download staff 2 months ago ( sent to phervers on june 14th, and delphy june 12th who sent me to another place to get an answer that i have not gotten any responce from ) and as of today august 10, have gotten absolutely no responce at all . can anyone tell me what to do...i have uninstalled and reinstalled it the newest version, uninstalled and reinstalled the NET files...and it still gives the same message...downloading used to be a sweet thing it still is but installing manually just flat sucks please please help me

The old sim player and i have a very small yahoo group thing http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/charlemainexvx/