Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 7:31 PM Last edited by Smacketeer : 26th Feb 2018 at 7:41 PM.
Default Glitchy skin
I've been playing Sims 4 a lot recently, and I couldn't help but notice that there is a glitch with the skin on some Sims... especially in my main household. See her neck? Her face skin is lighter than the rest of her body.

I have deleted cache files, run the game without ANY CC installed whatsoever, yet my Sim's neck is STILL glitched out. This even happens when I try to renew the game's user files by letting the game generate a new Sims 4 folder. I am at my wit's end, here.

Here is my DXDiag, for anyone interested in helping.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 9:46 PM
Poorly designed CC maybe, but if you say you remove it all, it could buggy maxis content, remove clothing, and all accessories to see if problem still exists, sounds definitely like it as you only say "some" sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Poorly designed CC maybe...

Further troubleshooting has proven that it's the leather jacket (Custom Content) she and other female Sims are wearing that is causing the problem. So... yeah. Bad CC, it is.