Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 6:42 AM
Default Prayer Requests?
I know we have several vent threads on ModtheSims, but I think having a thread where we post anything we just want/need people to pray for would be nice.

I only have one thing right now. I'm starting my Senior year of high school Monday, and I would just like some prayer as I start looking more seriously at colleges and applying. Prayer that I find the college for me and get in.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 1:44 PM
I will pray for you!

I'd have two prayer requests, both in connection with acquaintances and illnesses. The first person I'd like you to pray for is a boy aged like me, we aren't really close to each other, but he needs prayers. He had a really serious accident, he did not cause anything... He was between life and death, and he is still in hospital as far as I know. The left of his brain and the left of his body became dysfunctional. I don't know more, but this is enough so far...
The another person is a baby, who was born with microcaephalia. When she was born, she had a mind of a 20-22 week-old fetus. Please pray for her to have a chance anyway to be a healthy kid!

"Sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something. I mean any person can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be." /The blind side/
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 5:25 AM
Spooky, I'm praying for you. I know how important it is to find the right College. It does make a difference.

Amy, How is the boy doing now? I pray that God's Healing Power has sustained him. And, the Baby? I'm praying for her.

My request: I was diagnosed with Moderate Degenerative Disk Disease. I believe that God is my Healer. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.