Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#201 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 3:24 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 31st Oct 2018 at 4:09 AM.
Last night's dream was nice. Again, me and Lee were both at our current ages, but with the wacky part of having 10 kids who could be seen by time travelers as latchkey kids among time travelers.

It was Lee's turn to do the laundry for us, our 12 year old octuplets and 5 year old twins, and I was spending time in a tub that the water line came over my breasts. (IRL, the tub I have barely makes it halfway up my torso.) I was relaxing with a scent of flowers in the water. The kids were with my parents that day so Lee wouldn't be slowed down as he did the laundry. (A family of 12 people requires larger machines, even if it means multiple loads.) As I rose from the water, toweled off and put on my bathrobe I went to the mirror and did my post bath brushing.

Lee knocks on the door to the bathroom and asks "Honey? Can I come in? I got your clothes ready." I let him in and pick out some clothes and let him get back to the laundry. I get dressed in my new underwear, a tank top and a water blue sweat jacket. I hang up my bathrobe and check on the laundry in the mud room. I took the girls' purple, green, white, pink and brown clothes and put them in the respective bins for the girls who wears those colors. Then I went back down and the boys' blue, yellow, red, black and striped clothes were given the same thing. (Peter wears striped clothes after Joel couldn't understand why too small clothes ended in his bins. That the problem when two of your sons are basically given names of same colored creatures.)

Lee hugged me and sniffed my hair after catching a whiff of my shampoo's fragrance. He said "You smell like vanilla... it's been a while since I've smelled vanilla in your hair." I said "I hope you enjoy it. We're finally alone." I kissed him and said "I enjoy these moments where we can be alone. Remember our wedding night where we just dressed in underwear and t-shirts and didn't do anything but I cling to your side and you realized you would be my advocate and my protector in life." He said "You're clumsy, but I can't help your lack of grace. Besides, I am fine now that the older kids started puberty. I dealt with the boys and you dealt with the girls. You are a good mother, if not, one of the best." He kissed me and finished our laundry. I climbed into our bed and pulled the blanket over the shoulders and drifted out of the dream.

Looking at this dream, it is sort of a big deal of one day getting into a relationship with a like-minded person, date, marry, have children, get involved with my parents in my own little family and if my grandfather is still around, have him acknowledge I have a family of my own and have the kids meet their great grandpa Ernie. For his silence, I hope he talks to the kids about my abilities to swim and cook and sleep on the couch next to stubborn dogs. (Before I lived for about 20 years in Seattle, I was born and raised in Central New Jersey for about 10 years. I was at home with both cats and dogs and was a Girl Scout and rose to the Junior level rank. I started as a Brownie and not a Daisy. There was a naughty brat of a cat owned by the youngest son, John who'd swipe at your head when you pass by. Her name was Honey. I also knew of a 19 year old barn cat (most outdoor cats, like barn cats live 3-4 years) his name was Augustus Caesar or "Gus" and he survived getting hit by a car twice. The first time, it resulted in a crooked gait, but the second time it fixed it.)

Yeah, I have quite a strong aspiration for family. I also consider any companion animal a member of the family. As I write this post, I have Gemini sleeping next to me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:01 PM
Today in my dream I was playing a half-complete sims 4 seasons pack and when I made the sims, there were accessory somethings, it let me choose sippy cups and such for adults. Like, if I choose them, my sim would use them when interacting with toddlers or babies in live mode... And "pointy shoe" accessory (think about Turkish shoes), I liked that... Also, some other weird stuff. But the outerwear section was greyed out.
Then I was in the sims 4 as a person and there was a fall party and I decorated the indoor plant thingy with "wilting accessories", and there were also "fruiting/flowering accessories", and it affected the plant... There were also fish which I could put in the soil. A woman helped me work. I ate a fish meanwhile. And one of the wilting accessories were a dried out, but colorful pumpkin.
Instructor
Original Poster
#203 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 1:02 AM
i had this super weird dream about masturbation again.

i had to take a shower but one of my roommate was in the shower and i accidently caught her and apologized to her
then i got lost somewhere, awhile later we sat at the dining room, we started eating when i masturbate infront of everyone.
and guess what, everyone was looking very weird to me and asked why i masturbate infront of everyone, i told them i had to

and so it continues in my room

and yesterday i got this weird dream about me getting lost in the house where i live and asked everyone where i exactly was
and then we had our own kitchens in the bedroom, that's so weird

but yeah we all maked our own food there in our bedroom's

could it get any weirder then that ?
Mad Poster
#204 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:10 AM
I had this really creepy dream yesterday. I was in an abandoned insane asylum (which looked eerily like my work) and there was a window into a patient's room and I was walking down the corridor and suddenly I saw a face in the window. I looked closer and it was an oldish lady (still had black hair but with lots of grey streaks) with her eyes and mouth stitched shut. She kept pounding on the glass so I walked closer and opened the door which was right next to the window. There was no one in the room.

Suddenly I "woke up with sleep paralysis and couldn't move at all. I was lying in bed and even though I know what sleep paralysis is, when I'm in that state I was convinced the creepy lady was standing behind me next to the bed (I was facing my Fiance in the bed) and I kept trying to move to turn around and look at her but I couldn't. It was horrifying.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
Original Poster
#205 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 4:08 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 1st Nov 2018 at 10:36 PM.
today i had a kind of a weird dream about someone who i lost 3 years ago.

3 years ago someone important to me who felt like a grandfather to me killed himself because of his wife who died of cancer and got depressed.
i end up crying when i heard the news from my parents, few hours later i started crying how much i missed him already.

expect in my dreams he explained why he had to do that, i was in the area where he lives so i wanted to visit the new people who lives in his house now.
but then someone important to me came back to live somehow and explained to me that he was depressed and couldn't live without his wife anymore, he hardly get out to need fresh air
he kept being inside his house, his family visited him sometimes but he still felt so alone he had to kill himself.

so when he came to to live again i started crying again in happiness, i was so glad he came to live, i kept cuddling him and he didn't mind at all.
he looked surprised and asked what i was doing in his house, i told him i wanted to meet the new people who's in his house now but he was all like: huh what are you talking about.
i also told him i don't see his family anymore right after he died (it's true though, in real i don't see his family anymore, not even his granddaughter i used to be best friends with back in my childhood times)

so i guess it ended up good but now i feel so down today because this dream what i was having last night looked so real to me

Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I had this really creepy dream yesterday. I was in an abandoned insane asylum (which looked eerily like my work) and there was a window into a patient's room and I was walking down the corridor and suddenly I saw a face in the window. I looked closer and it was an oldish lady (still had black hair but with lots of grey streaks) with her eyes and mouth stitched shut. She kept pounding on the glass so I walked closer and opened the door which was right next to the window. There was no one in the room.

Suddenly I "woke up with sleep paralysis and couldn't move at all. I was lying in bed and even though I know what sleep paralysis is, when I'm in that state I was convinced the creepy lady was standing behind me next to the bed (I was facing my Fiance in the bed) and I kept trying to move to turn around and look at her but I couldn't. It was horrifying.

i never had a dream like that but the sleep paralysis part i know it's terrifying, i had that 1 time too, i thought i hallucinated things till someone told me it's called sleep paralysis.
i saw my own grandfather and grandmother, i couldn't move and i even couldn't breathing, i was terrified i thought i was gonna die or something
i was also deaf for awhile, that was MORE terrifying, but i kind of saw this coming because i had an aura

first i thought i heard some people outside listen to music or something, but then i heard a beep in my ear and it got bad to worse, so i got scared.
and then i became deaf for a bit and then i couldn't move and saw 2 ghost who happens to be my grandparents (both from my mom's side, basically my mom's parents)
i was so scared, i hope i won't have to get through this ever again

i just had them last year (this upcoming april 2 years soon)
Mad Poster
#206 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 2:10 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Nov 2018 at 7:39 AM.
For some odd reason, I was crying and Lee came to me and offered me tissues and I dried my eyes and blew my nose, he sweetly brushed back my hair and said "Tears don't suit a sweetheart like you" and I just told him about someone who hurt me when I was younger and he said "I will protect you, cutie. I promise I will not have you hurt like that ever again."

November 3, 2018
Lee brought me back to my house and helped me upstairs. I stripped down to my underwear and put on a button up nightshirt and asked him, "Lee, would you marry someone like me?" and he tries to bluff "Of course not..." And I attempted to entice him "Why not?" He then says "I've got 20 years experience in life on you. I'm going gray in the temples and you... you're just this cute little girl of a woman who probably wishes to spend time out of the house with me because you trust me." I say to him "I have complete faith in you and I know that you are a very handsome stranger. You've appeared numerous times since your real self turned 51 in the real world" He said as he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "You know, if you let me stay, I can be your chauffeur while your parents work." I nuzzle him, nose to nose. I set him up in the dark blue guest room. I said to him before he bed down for the night "I may require a gentle back rub if I don't rise quick enough for your liking."

I still dream about him. Don't understand why I gravitate towards this man but something must be telling me that he is of a certain value to me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Instructor
Original Poster
#207 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 3:51 PM
i had a scary dream about Halloween

i was at the mall buying something, it was most likely food, everyone hided somewhere i didn't knew
and then they say "BOOOOOOO" i screamed AHHHHHHHHH and got scared, it was dark inside, it looked like an exhausted house or something.

thank god it was just a dream

but the dream part i was talking about from 2 days ago about someone i lost, well he told the reason why he killed himself and it's true
he told me he couldn't live without his wife, he got depressed, he kept being inside, he drinks too much alcohol or something and smoked

and i could tell this happened in real too before he killed himself, so i guess you could say this is based to a real story that has been happening 3 years ago
i never had a dream like this before
Mad Poster
#208 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 12:50 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 4th Nov 2018 at 2:42 PM.
I slept a couple of hours this morning before I went shopping.

So I had time to dream about Lee. I woke up early in this dream and I went to the guest room where Lee slept and rubbed his back. He wore boxer briefs (I referred him to the same place I got my bras and panties and he got the exact same print design as me) as he slept and we just chatted at the edge of the bed and he admitted he was bluffing about not marrying me. He would love to marry someone who has such an interesting personality, cute looks and a heart yearning for love she was neglected for so long. (He had a surplus of love and affection, while I was deficient. He made me feel whole.) He was just in this loving mood. We kissed as the sun rose that morning. He, in return, rubbed my back, before heading down to the kitchen.

In reality, I had been neglected the love of someone outside my family. My isolation from people who don't share my blood is mainly due to Seattle having a phenomena called The Seattle Freeze, in reference to the frigidity and selfishness of Seattle people. There were very few people who would stand out and be worthwhile to interactions. That and I lived 3,000 miles westward from my home state where if I needed contact with family, it would require arrangements.

I guess my dreams are telling me to go back to the day program at the hospital. It's essentially a daycare-like setting where the structure is basic, but the clients are people who were in therapy but have social anxieties. I was in the program in 2017 for a couple of months before dropping out after some delusional jerk said he was caught up in a money laundering scheme. I don't know if that cute ex-surgeon Billy is still there. He had similar looks to Alice Cooper and was one of those guys who were "rode hard and put away wet" in some ways. We would meet in front of the vending machine in the day program wing. He had about one head higher than me. So he would bend his neck down and I would crane my neck up to say "Good morning" to each other.

Right now, I have been meaning to get my dental operation. If I actually hallucinate while I am under, I may tell you about it after I am allowed my phone or PC access (after regaining consciousness, I can't do any judgment related activities for about 72 hours)

Top Secret Researcher
#209 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 3:48 PM
I had a nightmare I was in the basement of the physics building at the University, and I couldn't find my lab. The basement laboratory area is a labyrinth. I kept starting over from the elevator and trying to find my way.
It was a stupid dream because my lab was on the 4th floor.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#210 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 3:56 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 4th Nov 2018 at 11:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I had a nightmare I was in the basement of the physics building at the University, and I couldn't find my lab. The basement laboratory area is a labyrinth. I kept starting over from the elevator and trying to find my way.
It was a stupid dream because my lab was on the 4th floor.

Hate those dreams, because it's an annoying nightmare.

The dream I had during the end of Daylight Savings Time was nice. It was raining outside and Lee was out buying and picking up my meds (I take a few over the counter which can't be prescribed to save money. What a difference 3,000 miles make.) He also had to pick up vegetables for veggie sushi and other veggies and shrimp for tempura. What stood out from his shopping is he bought rice dyed with vegetable dye from a brand named Satoru from the Guval Foods brand group in Mexico (I made numerous attempts to import and failed in my solitude. I don't have a sufficient amount of influence and money to import at a professional level). How a Mexican product with Japan-based cuisine applications end up in the Japanese food shelving unit of my local ShopRite? I may not know.

I was in bed, sleeping in bed in my underwear, having that nightmare I lost everyone dear to me in a 50 mile radius of my house. I was emotionally unstable, it was one of the worst periods to be on. I had paralyzing cramps and was feverish from a surge of hormones. I would cry over little things. This was something I hadn't experienced in over 10 years (I was put on a hormonal treatment when I was 19, originally to shrink a cyst that crushed my insides.) Lee was making me dinner that night. He quietly entered my room and say "Wake up, sweetie. I got dinner ready."

He made all seven colors of the Satoru rice from Mexico and an 8th portion of the same size sold of the Satoru rice in regular white and combined them and he was going to make me lunch with the leftover rice and veggies for my day program lunch break. I had quite a bit and he got the shrimp to lay flat and straight out.

He said, "I watched Alton Brown's cooking show." I told him "I was once in love with Alton." He asked, "When?" I said "After cutting my losses with Bill after I graduated early, I went to Hawaii and spent time with some guys I hung out with and we sort of ended up signed up for a Japanese cuisine cooking class. They were unimpressed. But the instructor was Alton Brown, who I watch with fervent enthusiasm throughout my junior high and high school years. I was given private lessons for cooking because I was clumsy and I learned from him how to put out kitchen fires with a fire extinguisher. As triumphantly pitiful as it was, he stayed until we had to go back to the mainland. He had to go back to film his show and I had to start my first day working in a training office, writing safety and guidance manuals for younger students being groomed for office work. The 3 years nearly killed me and the half a year working in the Mukilteo Publication Department? The less said about the false alarms pulled, the better. When you're surrounded by potential tinder, the fire alarm is not a toy!" He said "Calm down, my love."

I said "The attention he gave me, was enough to fill the hole left by Bill. However, I advise you not to leave Bill and Alton alone in the same room." He asked "Why?" I said "They set fire to a bed, damaged the room and even though they extinguished the fire, we can't stay at that chain anymore." I then asked "What's my job that I'm starting with you tomorrow morning?" He said "Your job is to manage the story department. I will check in every couple of hours to see the progress of the story." I said "So you want me to fill the shoes of Joe Ranft? I don't know, each shoe is the size of a double wide and if there is anything of a struggle, any dropped shoes will come down hard on me like a ton of bricks. I don't think I have enough experience to do it." Lee said to me as I finished my dinner "I saw the video you had sent out on your behalf, you are amazing with characters."

He and I decided to sleep in the same room. He was going to spoon me, me being the little spoon because he's got a bit of an advantage in height. Now, some of you may have recalled that I thrash in my sleep and I accidentally kicked him where I shouldn't have. He stripped down to his boxer briefs and climbed in. He asked "Your life is more exciting than I thought." I said "I take advantage of situations and mistakes in my favor. I usually go after men who are able to teach me how to do things like cook, build prototypes, code, you know, things I want to do with my life." He asked "Do have an interest in editorial or directorial?" I said "Yes and because you've been with them a long time, I want you to teach me how to do it."

He spooned me and I said "Don't cry to me if you need ice for your buttons. Maybe I should write a waiver for cuddles at night."

Mad Poster
#211 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 12:34 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Nov 2018 at 11:49 AM.
These past couple of days were tough for me. I had been infected with something nasty because it hurts. So I was put on broad spectrum antibiotics.

During my sleep, I felt like dreaming. I dreamt of Lee and instead of having the Julius Caesar cut he normally wears, he wore it long and I could see why they called him "The Black Stallion" behind his back. We cuddled on the New York Subway system while taking in the Chinatown scenery.

My hair grew long enough for it to be styled and one style, when I was young, was the odango pigtails made famous by the character Usagi Tsukino\Sailor Moon. I had a few hair ties and he got the style right.

We hung out in a super market, mostly just browsing through the junk food aisle.

It ends with us using up my money I set aside a while back.

I was not my best.

The other dream was mostly us showing some simple affections. According to the animation insider magazines, Lee and I we're called Leechee, pronounced like the fruit as my name in the business was Kymchee and I was pushing to revive the American hand drawn animation industry. Namely because I hate movies requiring 3D glasses because I have a pretty strong prescription. I also don't want children aspiring to become animators to be under the idea that everything filtered through a computer is great. In fact, in life, Roy Disney, Walt Disney's brother and the chairperson at the time admitted that [after Walt died and before "The Great Mouse Detective",] they made a few unsuccessful movies in hand drawn. I was thinking this in the back of my mind. Lee was starting to smell and I noted the muscular definition. I ask him "Did you go to the gym today?" He said "Only just an hour's workout" I said "Go take a shower and I mean that in a nice way." So I drifted as heard the shower running (he doesn't use the gym's shower or locker room) he was singing "Beyond the Sea" and he somehow finished me drifted and I passed out. He woke me up at 7AM and cuddled up with me. He said "Sweetheart...my love... would you like waffles?" I said "Did you realize you have a nice singing voice?" He said "Yours outranks Ariana Grande and Jodi Benson. I'm more familiar with the latter than the former."

I woke up and had a chance to take my medicine.

11/8/2018
Today was pretty much a bust in the real world. Had to back out of the surgery due to my health issues would complicate surgery. Got slammed with a $500 cancellation bill even though I called within 24 hours. Made a doctor's appointment for a second opinion on my health issues. Although I did the right thing, my parents were disappointed.

Last night, in my dreams, however...I went to the town hall and decided to go with Lee and we pretty much eloped. He decided to give me a choice: keep my maiden name or take his family name. I decided the latter and he brought me back home and we just got used to me being called by a slightly longer full name. He touched my spine, running a finger up from the small of my back to the base of the neck and for the first time, I was able to see he could be trusted.

You see, my spine is extremely ticklish and I regard my spine as one of my most sensitive parts. It's not where the nerves gather, but where they connect. It's actually strange that my spine is that sensitive.

He held me up in his arms. He laid me down on my bed and put some pillows under my head and turns the lights down and left me to take a nap.

Lee came back and said "I'm actually glad we got to tie the knot. I actually got scared of crowds." I said, "Same here. By the way, your finger up my spine... I trust you." He asked "You trust me?" I said to him "Running a finger up my spine is the last thing and if you know how to touch without tickling it, I am yours. You were successful at this trust exercise."

He held me to his shoulders and said "I really know how true love should be. You taught me to be there for you and your family are a part of my life. They gave me insight along with tips to understand you...You're like this dream girl I saw when I was in college. She was just so kind to me and yet, she left me for a professor upon graduation. I was heartbroken. I have heard you were harmed by a careless boy of a man. I promise to protect you and make sure you are safe." I said "Very noble. I will make sure to return the favor by any means..."

He got into bed and put his arm around me. "Did you ever think we'd be together? Not even in your wildest dreams did you think we'd be happy?"

Then I woke up around midnight. I was just thinking about the operation. I am now waiting for the March 2019 openings. My parents were disappointed and my therapist cut me off after so many sessions in the cramped office.

It's been 3 months since Lee found his way into my dreams. He's kinda geeky, has a simian facial structure, he's a generation older than me (He's Gen-X, I'm a Millennial, roughly 20 years apart).

But for some reason, he seems to find his way back to my dreams.

November 9, 2018
During my nap after the appointment, I had time to dream.

Masahiro Sakurai came to visit and it was a dumb move to give him a copy of the house key. He caught me making out with Lee and Sakurai-sensei was unhappy. I had to sit between them and tell Sakurai-sensei that Lee is my husband and even if I flirt with Sakurai-sensei, I only do this to see if he can be tamed by my sweet affection towards him. He thought my sweetness was genuine. I told him our relationship is nothing but professional and they hired me to boost morale. I said sorry if I hurt him and this is just part of the job. Masa-chan (what I call him during his visits) punched Lee in the nose. Lee started to bleed from his nose and I said "You brainiacs shouldn't punch each other. You know how fragile you guys are."

Evidently, I was hired to cheer the production team for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate on.

Mad Poster
#212 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 10:55 AM
Last night I had a dream where I stole a Christmas tree and drove it to school like a pogo-stick kinda? I was trying to take pictures of other Christmas trees but was having trouble trying to drive the Christmas tree so I drove it back. There were people screaming that the Christmas tree had gone missing, so I took it out of my bag and put it back. The woman whose tree it was turned around and shouted "It's back!" and ran to the wrong Christmas tree. Then she came up to me and thanked me, and I lied and said I had found it, and then I explained that I thought it was ridiculous I had to go to school over Christmas, because for some reason I was taking Year 4 English even though I had a Masters Degree.

Then I had another dream where I went to work and realised I was topless, so I had to walk around holding my breasts so people couldn't see them and I felt super awkward, but then my coworker offered to buy me a bikini.... BUT THEN HE SUDDENLY HAD BREASTS TOO

Mad Poster
#213 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 11:53 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 12th Nov 2018 at 8:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I had another dream where I went to work and realised I was topless, so I had to walk around holding my breasts so people couldn't see them and I felt super awkward, but then my coworker offered to buy me a bikini.... BUT THEN HE SUDDENLY HAD BREASTS TOO

Are you feeling okay? Normally if I get a strange dream like that, I'm sick.

Last night, in my dream, I went to a place called Casa della Fortuna. It was like a mixed of a fortune teller's tent and the Lotto machine at the Information desk. I decided to humor the fortune teller and she tells me what I already know "There is an older man in my life who isn't a relative. He is handsome, but also awkward and he's currently in the process of getting lean and muscular." She then says to me he is going to get tattooed and a few piercings along the rim of his ear. In fact, he wants to do a couples' tattoo. I paid the fortune teller in a ¥1000 bill. She accepted my money and I decided to go to the Raffle Booths. I went to the Wheel and gave it a spin. I gave the man my ¥100 coin. Won 2nd prize, a nice pair of over the ear headphones that were white along with a package of Sharpie with every color ever made in fine point. At the Cage it operated like a Japanese gara-gara raffle tumbler: the balls are different colors. A red or gold ball denotes is the grand prize (usually gold, because red can also be the loser prize color) I had about ¥300 left of spending money. So I aimed for the gold ball. First try, I lost, so I received a package from of tissues from a record company that promoted Michael Fortunati during the 1980s in Japan. I tried one more time and I won the Grand Prize: A trip to Japan with someone else.

I got picked up from Casa della Fortuna by Lee. He asked what I got. I said "Tissues with an ad, Sharpies, white over the ear headphones and a trip for two to Japan." He asked "How about I get a tattoo? Something simple that says I love you so much that it hurts." I said "Don't get a tattoo. You probably won't be able to handle having a needle repetitively stab you to inject ink in your skin."

(Actually, I was going to take Lee with me to Japan and I didn't want him to get a tattoo because the Japanese hold a cultural belief that all tattoos are dirty, even ones done under sterile conditions, which means he can't enjoy the hot springs if he got one. The trip would start at the very northernmost part of Hokkaido and hit every one of the tourist spots and even places off the beaten path. Hokkaido is home to hot spring resorts or onsen. It was one of the regions with hot springs.

I also wanted to go from each prefecture and take in the beauty of the country and all the craziness of the traditional, pop and counter culture.)

Later, once we got home, I helped him learn the basics of surviving the 47 prefectures of Japan.

He helped me get my first passport (for those of you who aren't aware...there are people who spend years or a lifetime before or ever even getting a passport. I find it extremely expensive.) and get any shots with him before our 47 prefecture crawl. They even prescribed a sedative that would keep me calm during the boarding process.

The night before our flight to Hokkaido, he cuddled up with me and said "Are you nervous?" I said "Very"...

I woke up and somehow, my battery on my phone died.

Test Subject
#214 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 5:09 PM
If I even have dreams that I remember they tend to be really weird and creepy ones o_o like one time I dreamt that my family had turned into the universal classic monsters (frankenstein's monster, dracula, etc)
Mad Poster
#215 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Are you feeling okay? Normally if I get a strange dream like that, I'm sick.

Just pregnancy dreams

Instructor
Original Poster
#216 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 7:13 PM
yesterday i had a super weird dream about se*

i was at home watching something on TV when a boy came to me, we cuddled each other.
and while my mom and my quidance talked about something we kissed and it didn't stayed with that.

we started loving each other and so we had se* on the couch IN THE LIVING-ROOM.
my mother and quidance both saw that and asked if we could do that in our bedroom or something
and then i started masturbate myself in the bedroom

and today i had this super weird dream about money. i did something for a charity.
and here i was with a money box, i asked everyone if they could give a money on my money box even if that means just 1 dollar or something
after i was done with that i was on my bike on my way home and i bumped into a old friend of mine

in that meanwhile we were home, we talked and he asked if i was on my period because i wanted chocolate so badly. i answered i don't have a stop-week till next week or something
and then we cuddled and stared at each others face, we both touched our legs but we didn't had se* in my dreams.

and then i woke up and realised it was all just a dream

in the past (maybe?) 1 week i've been having dreams about se* lately

it's either way about masturbation and se* in general
Space Pony
#217 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:07 AM
I work in a school and I dream about the kids a lot, more often than not that they belong to me. I am married in my 30's and I think this is telling me something.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#218 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 8:06 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Nov 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
I work in a school and I dream about the kids a lot, more often than not that they belong to me. I am married in my 30's and I think this is telling me something.

Single, turned 31 a few weeks ago and been having the same dream for a couple of days when I get tired and sleep.

My grandfather heard me and Lee wanted children, but the reality is that I can't afford to go without my medicine as it's needed, but would harm anything growing in my womb. He said "I just got clearance of a large ectogenesis chamber. Would you like to use it?" I went through prep along with Lee and we watched as the ectogenesis chamber created our children.

We had 9 children from the chamber, we chose names of gemstones. Diamond was our oldest and our oldest son.

I guess I really wish I could have children. Almost all my medicine roughly say "Don't get pregnant! You'll screw up the baby's life!"

11/13/2018
Lee comes home to me and he has a cat carrier coated in rubber. I look in and it turns out that he found a Pikachu. It was a normal FEMALE Pikachu (when denoting the sex of a Pokémon in the games, take extensive notes.) I could tell it was a girl due to the heart shaped notch in the tail. I asked sternly "Where did you get her?" He said "From the laboratory in Clinton." and I said "By any chance did the lab have huge banks of computer connected to capsule-like balls." He asked "Why do you ask?" I said "You're not supposed to bring genetic experiments of any sort into a foreign country. Maybe the Faroe Islands would permit such devastation, but not the US, Canada or Australia would permit anything of the sort." The Pikachu sat on my father's back and somehow acted as a makeshift TENS machine. My father was on board with keeping her. We called her Tenten.

Instructor
Original Poster
#219 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:58 PM
i get a weird dream again last night

and it kinda reminds me of Windows Live Messenger when this one existed back by then.
because i had a webcam in my dreams but the whole thing (smileys, wink and however and the message when someone comes online etc) reminds me so much of this one
a stranger called me and i accepted it and we talked, and then a man asked me to take off my clothes and then we kinda had se* or something

thank god it was just a dream
but when do i stop dreaming about se* or masturbation ?

(by the way i miss Windows Live Messenger so much but i never got a dream about this one)
Mad Poster
#220 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 11:28 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 14th Nov 2018 at 3:28 PM.
During a nap...I dreamt I volunteered at a no-kill shelter for cats. I was in charge of feral kitten domestication. Needless to say, they were at that stage where the nails and teeth were razor blades. When my time was up, Lee picked me up and noticed the cuts on my arms, stomach and legs. When we got home, he asked me to strip to my underwear and he was shocked by the scratches and punctures. "How did this happen?" I said to him "My worse quality is I love and care too much..." He brought out the first aid kit and applied anti-scarring ointment to my cuts and he wrapped me in gauze and cotton. He asked "Are you thinking about adopting cats?" I said "I could adopt."

I confronted Janice at the shelter and ask to about the 8 Khao Manee kittens, they were weaned, spayed, neutered, shots up to date and were able to get by without their mother. I paid the fees and the microchipping procedure. I brought them with me to a pet store and they gave me a few kitten foods, a number of litter boxes, health monitoring kitty litter, collars to tell them apart, tags that say "Oh shit! I'm lost! My mama is ugly crying! Call this number!" Along with a basic tag with the address to return them.

We got them outfitted after the purchases. As I attempted to put them back into the carrier, it reminded me of a warning: once kittens spill out, it's hard to put them back in the original container.

Mad Poster
#221 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:17 AM
Not last night but the night before, I had a dream where I was in my Great-Grandpa's house. He died back in March this year and since my Dad and my Aunt have been cleaning the place out. Anyway, in this dream his house was so empty, there was mostly just boxes everywhere, but I was walking around it. There were a bunch of secret rooms, I remember going into a long room with a bed on either side and toy boxes in the middle of the room, and saying "Oh this is where Dad and Jeanette (my aunt) must have slept" (dunno why, they've never lived with my great-grandpa, and in real life, he lived in a small 2 bedroom house) and then I entered another bedroom with a double bed/single bunk bed combo (you know what I mean? right? Where the bottom bunk is a double and the top is a single?) and another bed in the room, this one was smaller. "This is where my cousin's use to sleep" I said to myself, and then I was thinking about how this room was much smaller than the other but 3 of my cousin's (my Aunt's children) slept in this room when there was a perfectly good other bedroom. The bedroom itself pretty much looked like my younger cousin's bedroom in my Aunt's house. Then I walked into another room, it looked like a dining room with a long mahogony table, and gold/velvet dining chairs - enough to fit about 8 people. The room had a hard wood floor and bookshelves on either side, I was amazed that I'd never seen that room before. There was a spiral staircase leading up to a small hallway with two rooms, I went in the room on the left, which was an attic bedroom. The celing was sloped and there was a skylight window. I lay on the bed below looking through the skylight. Suddenly I felt my Mum's presence. I said I was just tired from the pregnancy and taking a rest, then suddenly a ghostly hand held my stomach and she told me she was proud of her first grandchild even though they'll never get to meet.

Then I woke up.

Instructor
Original Poster
#222 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:11 AM
i had a normal dream this time, or atleast i finally didn't dream about se* or masturbation this time

this time i had an dream i was into a rich house with everything in it, it was kind of a fantasy house.
then i was at the mall/shop and i bumped into an old teacher, and she asked how i was doing and how i was doing in an other city
so i said i was doing fine and that i moved because i wanted to start a new fresh or something.

and then i was to an concert with my roommate, and we had so much fun. i also had an other dream but i don't remember what it was about
but i could tell it wasn't about se* or masturbation this time (thank god )
Mad Poster
#223 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
i had a normal dream this time, or atleast i finally didn't dream about se* or masturbation this time

this time i had an dream i was into a rich house with everything in it, it was kind of a fantasy house.
then i was at the mall/shop and i bumped into an old teacher, and she asked how i was doing and how i was doing in an other city
so i said i was doing fine and that i moved because i wanted to start a new fresh or something.

and then i was to an concert with my roommate, and we had so much fun. i also had an other dream but i don't remember what it was about
but i could tell it wasn't about se* or masturbation this time (thank god )

Thank God indeed. These neverending nightmares aka incubi are painful to deal with firsthand and judging by the account, you seem to desire something these nightmares are calling out to you.

Lately, in my dreamscape, Lee is taking me out for a trip to the H-Mart. He was treating me to the mall shops, the food court and the grocery store all in the same space. I started at the food court and there was a sushi place. I ordered a Blue Hawaiian flavored Ramune and shrimp tempura maki sushi. He just watched me. He said, "Are you sure you're eating it right?" I said "Sushi is usually open to interpretation of both etiquette and cuisine, but I think I am breaking a number of cardinal rules." Then, I decided to stock up on various dry goods and essential ingredients. When we asked for octopus for takoyaki, we were given long rubber gloves and a aluminum bat and the octopus "To avoid embarrassing hickeys, those rubber gloves are for your protection and please avoid arm wrestling the octopus. He's something of a ladies' man!" (I think that was one of the more perverse things to remember from a dream and male octopi actually have their longest tentacles function as their penis. However, once they mate, they lose their memories and die from senility related dysfunctions)

I eventually stopped by the character goods gift shop and bought a few Pokémon and Youkai Watch plushie. Walking past the beauty shop, I pick up some facial masks (I used to buy such items at a gift shop in 2007) and it was my usual brand Dermal Korea. I avoided the bee venom mask because I got stung by a similar bug with warning stripes. Sadly, I could only get lost in thought with Lee taking care of me while recovering from a wasp sting.

As we loaded the items into the van, I then asked the loaded question I worried of asking. "Lee, do you think my innocent outlook is weird? He shut the van's hatch door and said "Your innocent childlike approach to the new and amazing is something I've learned to fall in love with. It gets hard to be a creative man when people have lost that curious part of the heart. In fact, and I will admit, I still get nightmares when I watch The Shining, so I guess we still retain such innocence. Even if you try acting seductive, you're still clumsy and your makeup smears. Try being yourself." I tell him "I'm 31, I want to look sexy and seductive, mainly for you...my parents actually signed you into a betrothal contract, you were never to work as a mere assistant. Do you know how hard it is to get a mate? I tried hitting on the guy in produce at the supermarket and my father broke the bad news that the guy was dating a girl who was a hot mess in the same department." I started crying and my mascara ran. He wiped my trails and said "I will do anything. I made a promise to care for every aspect of your life. Let's go home."

He was a nice guy to help me with my groceries. Trying to freshly kill octopi was not one of those things that are taught in school. It hid behind the fridge and octopi can actually carry some seawater and roam on land. In the end, we had takoyaki and threw the remains into the compost bin (note: we don't have a compost bin IRL).

He asked me before we bed down for the night. He and I are sitting on opposite sides of the futon. He scooted to me and said "Kymchee, I known you since August, but every waking moment, you make me feel like I am alive. You remind me of the days of my youth when I was just a boy dreaming of great things to come. Now, what I am about to ask is not to be taken lightly... Kymchee, will you be mine?" He took out the ring box and shown me a ring with an array of colorful gems that would make the Rainbow Road track not so brilliant or the Royal Rainbow less magical. He said "Will you be my wife?" I said "Yes..." He slipped the ring on my left ring finger and we kissed.

I usually wake and cry from these dreams.

Instructor
Original Poster
#224 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:07 PM
this might make sense why i keep dreaming about se* or masturbation thanks for the reminding

however i never cry from nightmares, i might get sad when i dream about a death one's i cares or when i get horrible nightmares,
sometimes i'm confussed when i wake up, or i'm either way angry or terryfied and sometimes i'm happy it was all just a dream.

however i screamed for a few times, or it was either way too dark in my room or i got a horrible nightmare
luckily me i sleep well last night (and neither have i dreamed about something this time)
Instructor
Original Poster
#225 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:15 PM
i don't remember much what i was dreaming about last night but i do remember i was famous because i was in a movie.
i was one of the anime i don't remember the name of the anime, but it looked so much like chii chobits

it might be chii chobits or something i got a roll in it
but it was a funny dream this time but i don't remember the other things i was dreaming about
Page 9 of 30