Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 11:12 PM
Default Finally gonna introduce myself!
Hi! I'm Livdeer. Believe it or not that is not a weird username I randomly came up with one day.. that was actually my real nickname for quite some time lol.

I've been on MTS since 2013 but I've never been super active in the community part. I tend to keep to myself but I am looking forward to hopefully getting more involved!
I have been a Sims fan since way before I ever started actually playing... spent a lot of time in my childhood watching videos of people playing Sims. Eventually got my first sims game: Sims 3 Pets for Nintendo 3DS. Then finally moved on to the real deal; Sims 3 for PC! Plus I got the Pets expansion pack with it. And very soon afterwards I got Seasons too. That was back in.. err. Late 2012 I think. So I've been playing since then. Not as long as most people though! My interest in Sims was originally sparked by my older sister who had been playing Sims since the very beginning and often told stories about her fun times playing it.

I currently have never created my own mod for the game - though I do have interest in it. I have trouble grasping concepts and sticking with things which is why I've never actually finished what I've started! But maybe some day.

I currently do not play as much as I wish I could because my laptop is old and awful. Very few things would make me happier in life than having a computer that ran Sims 3 perfectly.

Glad to be here!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 12:14 AM
Hi @Livdeer

Nice to meet you! You should try Sims 1,2 & 4 as well if you get chance- they are a lot of fun too! Sims 1 is perfect for laptops, amd there are a lot of mods and CC still available for it.

Don't forget to check out the modding forums if you'd like to learn about modding Sims 3.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 10:49 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! I didn't have a very good laptop myself when TS3 came out, but turning down the graphics at least allowed me to play I'm also a non-finisher when it comes to projects that go into my head, but for some reason with the Sims it's different. I've really enjoyed it since I started doing it 9 years ago, and I always wanted to learn new things about it. And MTS is the perfect place to learn and meet new people who share the passion. I don't have much time for it anymore but I really encourage you to give it a go if you find it interesting.

I hope you have a lovely time here and look forward to seeing your stuff soon

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: