Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2018 at 4:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Glitchy Feet
Hey, so I don't know what's going on. some of my sims feet are glitchy and I can't seem to fix it.
It's weird when I take a video of the game the feet don't glitch in the video, but without screen recording it with the sims built-in screen recorder it goes back to glitching.
so I can't show what it looks like. :/
But I have some sliders and that's probably the issue. But I've already taken out all the feet sliders and the feet still glitch to big and small but not as violently.
I would really appreciate some help, this bug is annoying the crap out of me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th May 2018 at 4:45 PM
Does it help at all if you bring the affected sims into CAS, change something trivial, and save/exit again now that the feet sliders are gone?
Site Helper
#3 Old 20th May 2018 at 5:49 PM
Would it be a stupid question to ask if you remembered to clear the caches after changing the contents of your Mods folder?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook