Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 2:42 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 23rd Mar 2018 at 1:08 PM.
Default Probably simple BHAV question
Hi, all -

I've just started attempting to tweak BHAVs for my own use. Today, I looked at other personality mods in SimPE to figure out how to modify Pescado's zombieapoc so that when my zombies eat brains of other sims and turn them into zombies, too, the new zombies' personalities and skills change the way I want them to.

So I experimented adding lines like

[prim 0x0002]Expression (My Personality Neat := Literal 0x0000)
[prim 0x0002] Expression (My Body Skill := Literal 0x03E8)

These worked great.

Then, I happened on a setting that seemed to be Body Temp and tried this
[prim 0x0002] Expression (My Body Temp := Literal 0x0000)
figuring the zombies are dead and cold and all, but it didn't change anything.

EDIT: I've looked through other mods. This is definitely the right term. I've experimented with different numbers, but nothing moves the temp indicator so far? Do I need something else? I'd like to add this because it might make the zombies more prone to getting sick.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 8:00 PM
Are you sure the indicator is supposed to update immediately? What happens if you change the body temp, then save and exit to neighbourhood and then go back onto the lot?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Are you sure the indicator is supposed to update immediately? What happens if you change the body temp, then save and exit to neighbourhood and then go back onto the lot?

Good thought. Nothing changes, though. I don't know if it's supposed to change immediately or not because I don't know how body temp works, but all the others change immediately, the personality and motive ones.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 5:16 PM
prim 0x0002 Expression (My Body Temp := Literal 0x0000) is neutral, Body Temp is in the range of -100 to 100 (0xFFC0 to 0x0064). Try using My Body Temp := Literal 0xFFE0 (0xFFE0 = -50), since zombies have an alternate skin I don't know what will happen if you make one cold enough to be given the cold skin overlay.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
prim 0x0002 Expression (My Body Temp := Literal 0x0000) is neutral, Body Temp is in the range of -100 to 100 (0xFFC0 to 0x0064). Try using My Body Temp := Literal 0xFFE0 (0xFFE0 = -50), since zombies have an alternate skin I don't know what will happen if you make one cold enough to be given the cold skin overlay.

Great! This worked, thank you! I had to go to FFC0 to make it stick even more than a moment. But, at least in tests, they warm up too fast to be useful, I think.