Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:48 AM
Default Sims automatically order grocery delivery?
I want to find out if it is possible to make a mod to allow my sims to automatically order grocery delivery (assuming they have money for it) when they discover the fridge is empty. I was so thrilled when I read about how you can now use the Sims 2 to let your sims go fully automatic! And when I tried it, they all starved because none of my sims apparently know how to use the phone to order groceries without my help.

So, anyone know if it's possible or been done already?

Undrhil
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:57 AM
You can get the mod to fill the fridge at midnight here: http://www.simlogical.com/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 10:10 AM
Oooo ... thanks! :-D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 12:12 PM
I dont order food anymore now, I got so fed-up with the fridge always running out in the middle of the night and everyone in the house waking-up, not to mention the stupid behaviour of the delivery men. I just use the boolProp cheat now and fill it instantly in one second flat!

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 2:34 PM
Yep, that's another good way of doing it. Some people don't like using Cheats so this mod is good for them. Though I always have the debug cheat on as Debugging is good for a modder
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:26 PM
I went to that site and I found a modded buffet table which doesn't spoil and basically lets the family eat free (once it's been set) and visitors have to pay. I also saw a refridgerator which would make sims who cook meals actually 'serve' meals instead of just making an individual portion. I didn't see an auto-filling fridge. Can you post me a direct link to the page it's on and/or let me know the actually title for the object?

Thanks!
Undrhil
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 7:39 PM
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: resolved