Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:32 PM
I can't call to party
Suddenly in that neighborhood I've created I can't call people to party. My sims take the phone, dials up and hangs on. The box with choices of whom I want to invite never shows up. Is there anybody who have solved that problem? It works all right in the premade neighborhoods.

andedun
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:57 PM
Pfft, I wouldn't know...but are you sure these people have sims that they know to call up? I've done that before.. :P
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:39 PM
Oh yes, they have several friends. They can call them to visit, but not to party.

andedun
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 6:27 PM
Isn't there anyone who can solve this? It is very confusing... Please someone - find a solution.

andedun
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 6:28 PM
It's an old old bug I had the displeasure of finding I think back in October. Anyway, J.M. Pescado has a fix for it at http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimfo...hread.php?t=228
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 6:31 PM
Not sure this will help but I once had a problem similar to this.

I installed the chat bug fix, found elsewhere on this site and that fixed the problem.

Best,
Doc
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 7:15 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you - you're the best :-D

andedun
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: resolved