Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:43 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Skylight Studio dance mat not working
When prompted to dance, Sims will walk onto the mat and then drop the interaction. How do I force them not to drop the interaction? What's causing this?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 14th May 2018 at 5:55 PM
It sometimes happens that Premium Store objects don't work properly and sometimes reinstalling is enough to fix the item.
And sometimes it's a problem with the ccmerged package.

You can try downloading Nonamena's ccmerge package. See if it makes a difference?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:57 PM
Will do. Not a fan of the idea that premium content can just decide to not work properly for no reason. I've spent actual real life money on the Store.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )