Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 12:12 AM Last edited by simmerblue : 8th Feb 2017 at 7:40 PM.
Default "Help Up" Animation? (From NatalieFirexx's "My Life" Series)
I saw this animation used in one of her videos and I know that it wasn't edited in.
The animation goes something like this;
-One sim is sitting on the floor
-A second sim stands over the first and offers a hand
-The floor sim looks up and takes the second sims' hand
-The second sim pulls the other off the floor/ helps them up.

The animation is kind of choppy if that helps. It would be nice to know which anim/posebox this came from.

Edit: Here's the video - https://youtu.be/xQtS0LWHPK4?t=1708 (it should play right around the time of the animation)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 12:51 AM
Choppy animations without a flow to them are usually CC. Do you have a link for the video? Could help in finding the animation.

Just so you know, a lot of machinima makers make their own animations and poses, and don't always share them. The best way to find the animation would probably be to ask the video maker.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Choppy animations without a flow to them are usually CC. Do you have a link for the video? Could help in finding the animation.

Just so you know, a lot of machinima makers make their own animations and poses, and don't always share them. The best way to find the animation would probably be to ask the video maker.

Sorry for the late reply, here's the animation - https://youtu.be/xQtS0LWHPK4?t=1708
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 8:03 PM
That's a player-made animation for sure.

If the box is up at all, I think there's a chance it's up at Youtube somewhere. Try searching for "Sims2 animation box" or "Sims2 posebox" on Youtube.