Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 6:36 PM Last edited by sam&skye : 20th Feb 2016 at 1:42 PM.
Default "** lamp by steffor **" (chain of lights)
I'm looking for the one in the screenshot. I have it, but for the life of me I can't find it in my downloads, although all the other steffor lamps I have almost have the same names...
Couldn't find it on TSR either. Anyone have a download or the file name?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 7:08 PM
I think the easiest way to find it would be to make a house using that light and no other CC. Save and package the lot.

Then use Clean Installer to install/check the lot. That should give you the name of the light so you can then find it
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 9:23 PM
That... was too simple to come up with it, lol. Thanks.
Theorist
#4 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:30 PM
... sometimes it's the little things we don't think of that make absolute sense, however I can't take credit for this gem as I'd seen it told to someone else ... it is a bit of very useful info to know though, especially if you have oodles upon oodles of CC with names that don't always make sense
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 1:42 PM
Yes, like 10 lamps that all have the very descriptive title "lamp by steffor" ... xD