Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:27 AM
How do I add Custom Content to Sims 4 the game
Title says it all.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:31 AM
Just put it into the folder Document>>Electornic Arts>>The Sims 4>>mods (It already have a mods folder with resource.cfg in root folder)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by markiiz
Just put it into the folder Document>>Electornic Arts>>The Sims 4>>mods (It already have a mods folder with resource.cfg in root folder)

That doesn't exist in the actual game folder
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:35 AM

Thats for the Demo. I need for the actual game
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:37 AM
Moving to Help.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Moving to Help.

Thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:43 AM
Oh...but I automatically have it in my root folder after I install the games via origin..Maybe you can move the mods folder from CAS demo.
But actually I try to add cc into the mods folder in the game (same cc that works with CAS DEMO) but it doesn't work in the base game and I don't know why. Did you get a same problem with me?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:45 AM
Oh...but I automatically have it in my root folder after I install the games via origin..Maybe you can move the mods folder from CAS demo.
But actually I try to add cc into the mods folder in the game (same cc that works with CAS DEMO) but it doesn't work in the base game and I don't know why. Did you get a same problem with me?

I dont have the demo tho
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:47 AM

I FOUND IT. I was in the game folder and not the EA folder >.<
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CiCiRose
I FOUND IT. I was in the game folder and not the EA folder >.<

Congratulations haha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:53 AM
Congratulations haha

Thanks for the help I feel kinda dumb haha