Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:51 AM
Making ROUNDED counters!
I finally stumbled upon those beautiful rounded counters in the Sims 4 game and thought I would share where they are hidden!

First of all, the rounded pieces are only available for the island counters - all styles (although I have not yet unlocked the Corporate Chic Counter Island for the Culinary Career, so I cannot confirm that one, YET!

Ok, first, select a counter island style you want, and click on the colors so that the box expands to all color choices. On the far left of this box there are to gears (or cog wheels) and when you place the cursor over them, a green circle will show up around the gears with a pop-up box. This box will tell you if Automatic Counter Placement is on or off (default is on). This just means that you can place as many counters as you want without having to select that counter again to place another one. If you click on these gears, the box will further expand to the left giving you 7 YES! SEVEN more counter choices! This is where you will find those awesome rounded counters! There are actually 2 to choose from, a Rounded Outer Corner Counter and a Rounded Inner Corner Counter. I have also found triangular shaped end pieces as well. Don't forget to check out the upper cabinet options too! BTW, upper cabinets can be placed on diagonal walls, several can be stacked, lights can be put under them for under-cabinet lighting, and, you can also put windows on the same wall tile! This was all done *WITHOUT* cheats! Pretty cool if you ask me! Check out the pics below!

Hope this helped!
Puzicat