Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:41 AM Last edited by albinocat : 31st Aug 2014 at 4:01 AM.
Default cas/gallery/sharing question
hi, sorry if this seems to be a dumb question, but I'm confused about the gallery. are all the sims I create and store in my library available for public viewing (and or downloading) or only the ones I upload to the gallery? i'm not exactly clear on how it works and I'd rather play the game as more of an offline user and not share everything I create. thanks all!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 9:03 AM
I'm fairly certain that you need to share or upload them for your Sims to be available to other players. If they aren't in the gallery, I *think* they remain in the library where only you have access to them.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I'm fairly certain that you need to share or upload them for your Sims to be available to other players. If they aren't in the gallery, I *think* they remain in the library where only you have access to them.

thank you!