Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#26 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 2:37 AM
Post counts are split. Once the forums that we are archiving are gone, expect to see your MTS2 count go down.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:11 AM
it's so prettyful! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:12 AM
Awww thanks for that it looks great!

YMW PRODUCTIONS
Great free downloads, and a fun and friendly forum
www.ymwproductions.com
Stop in and say HI.
Check out my little brothers shop
Undead Threads
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Post counts are split. Once the forums that we are archiving are gone, expect to see your MTS2 count go down.

And I just recently made Field researcher, lol. Oh well... Now I can earn it back by posting relating to modding. Makes more sense that way anyway.

Nice job on the new site. Not much of a major adjustment to get used to. Looks and works pretty much the same with a few differences here and there. I'm not really used to the new color scheme though... But the speed is nice. I hope that the speed increase to this site is equivalent when the community forums are gone. That will help much in browsing the modding sections.

Is the glass half empty or half full? Who cares when the glass is broken.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#30 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:56 AM Last edited by Inge Jones : 11th Jul 2005 at 1:31 AM. Reason: Quoted twice for some reason
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
For now, we voted against having it there because people started being lazy and using it to search instead of searching the site before they asked.

That's true, they do that. But I thought the WCIF forum was started because they were doing it anyway, and it was getting annoying in the various "requests" forums that were meant for requesting stuff that hadn't been made yet?

If it's becoming a pain for the moderators, perhaps they needn't bother helping with the WCIF forum at all unless someone reports a dodgy post? The users who happen to have the time and patience to deal with it can do so. I made a point of checking out that forum on every visit in case I could help with links, because I believed in the benefit of having a forum like that to prevent irritating clutter elsewhere. It was my little way of contributing to the smooth running of the site, sort of thing.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Anybody that asks to be a moderator automatically blacklists themselves.

Oh and I was already admin of 2 sites, this will be the third.

Don't worry Delphy, the last thing I want is to be the one in charge of a forum or whatever. Much easier to be just another participant, hopefully at times I can do something helpful.

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:40 AM
This is wondeful!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:47 AM
THe new site's looking great! :clap:
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:26 PM
I like the fact that there is a little circle in the bottem of your name thing that says if your on-line or not. I love the new site.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:54 PM

Looks good Delphy
Nice job you and your fellow helpers have done!

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 4:48 PM
You guys did a great job on the new site!!! :bump: :baloons: Keep up the awesome work.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 7:01 PM
I regestered for MTS2 after July 3, and then I had to register for Sims2Community, but I never got the email confirmation to activate my account. It still lets me log in there, but it won't let me post. Can someone please help? I dont know what to do...
Instructor
#38 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 8:24 PM
oh, maybe try making a different account. thats all i can think of, if your account doesnt work then im sure (i hope) that the mods and admin wont mind if you are forced to have a second
Field Researcher
#39 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 8:32 PM
Blacklists means cut off your list -- if you say hint hint or can i be on it then they wont choose you they'll rather choose someone quiet and ''calm''. And tattered beauty, what does your signature mean?! Oh and how do you get writing on your pic and use it 4 ya story...it never works wid me.

IM SO BLOODY HOT! ( as in weather. And both ways, if you want )

GothGurl

:female: Im trying out this emoticon so if u dont like it tuff!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:02 AM
Thank God all the worthless conversations have been moved elsewhere. Now maybe I can do a search for something sims related and not have the idiotic "was Jesus a Slut" thread show up 500 times.
Iridescence
#41 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:48 AM
Default Can't Validate!
I got my first ever PC Sims game Saturday and was sent here by my veteran friend almost immediately. I am still feeling my way around this site (don't want to offend anyone, I am REALLY new to this.)

Signed up with the other site and *fumes* Netscape won't give me my mail!

I am thrilled to be back online and miss having an online community...it's been a LONG time...

I want to validate my account with the new site, so I can introduce myself and say hi and all that fun stuff!

Nurrah....

Meh.
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 7:34 AM
Hurrah! 3 cheers to the new site! oh... sorry, delphy
Had a look, pretty good... trying to steal the design... oh! i don't even have a working forum!
Time to hit the boards (seriously)...

Soon to make a return to MTS2.
Carpe Diem - Seize the day.
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6051/gacag7.jpg
Field Researcher
#43 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 9:59 AM
cursory glance says it's pretty snazzy, and i have noticed a performance increase here, so yay to you for the segregation, i doubt you'll look back in regret because its very wonderful! thankyou Delphy!
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:25 PM
This is good news indeed. For the first time in a long time my computer jumped right to this site. I was having terrible troubles logging/staying on, let alone download anything successfully. Great idea splitting the site, and back to 'mod the sims 2' as well, just like it was when I joined up almost one year ago (time does fly, does it not?).

Now I can once again search the site without the annoying social forums getting in the way, giving my old computer the hiccups.

G.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#45 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:00 PM
BTW I dont see today number of posts of every member
Is it forever?
Page 2 of 2