Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2019 at 2:18 PM
Default Small buns - alpha hair style
I'm looking for some small accessory buns for my sims, from toddler and up. Wanted to check out simpliciaty's add-on buns, but couldn't find them( link broken) anyone that can help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th May 2019 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sjoslor
I'm looking for some small accessory buns for my sims, from toddler and up. Wanted to check out simpliciaty's add-on buns, but couldn't find them( link broken) anyone that can help?

I hope you find what you’re looking for
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th May 2019 at 6:44 PM
https://simfileshare.net/download/948130/

if you want paraply's clayified, just click on my link below for SFS, and look in paraply's folder - however, you will also need the mesh that is linked above. questions? lemme know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2019 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
https://simfileshare.net/download/948130/

if you want paraply's clayified, just click on my link below for SFS, and look in paraply's folder - however, you will also need the mesh that is linked above. questions? lemme know.

sorry not to keen about the clayified hairs That's why I wrote alpha hair
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th May 2019 at 7:06 AM
sorry not to keen about the clayified hairs That's why I wrote alpha hair

the simfileshare link i provided in my response was for the simpliciaty buns. I think that should be the correct file you wanted - but if I am wrong let me know.

The second line re: paraply was for anyone else who may stumble on the thread and wish to also download it. she is very popular, but the shreds of her sites make it difficult to find her stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
the simfileshare link i provided in my response was for the simpliciaty buns. I think that should be the correct file you wanted - but if I am wrong let me know.

The second line re: paraply was for anyone else who may stumble on the thread and wish to also download it. she is very popular, but the shreds of her sites make it difficult to find her stuff.

Sorry I didn't get that, but now I understand
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:34 AM
[QUOTE=sjoslor]Sorry I didn't get that. I checked the file, but don't I need mesh for miss paraply's buns?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:36 AM
[QUOTE=sjoslor]Sorry I didn't get that. I checked the file, but don't I need mesh for miss paraply's buns?
The link is to download for miss paraply's files, not simpliciaty
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2019 at 9:52 AM Last edited by sjoslor : 19th May 2019 at 9:05 PM.
These buns, are the ones I really want. I do know that they are adds-on, and that it some kind of babyhair under, but I cannot find it again, and of course it can be gone for ever
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd May 2019 at 1:52 PM
Anyone?