Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Faster kill pussycat
#51 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:40 AM
Ok OK now look! here is what Loverat said "Any member that hasn't visited the site since 31 December, 2004 will be removed from the member database. Thats a solid 5 month gap so we don't envisage any problems "

So If you are HERE looking at THIS thread then YOU are safe! If you are not HERE on THIS sight and HAVE not been since DEC 31! then you will be banned! but if you read this then you are fine cuz you have logged in since then! I dont think it could get any plainer then that. YOUR FINE!
nova OK I am done :rant:
Advertisement
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#52 Old 1st May 2005 at 7:52 AM
With any luck it will delete me too. :D
Scholar
#53 Old 1st May 2005 at 8:34 AM
I live here!

Teresa
Faster kill pussycat
#54 Old 1st May 2005 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RGiles
With any luck it will delete me too. :D

Dont bet on it Captain Underpants! We have Plans for you my pretty!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st May 2005 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sir Ignitus Blowtorch
Thank goodness I am am an addict. I am on this site more often than I actually play!

I am right there with you! LOL!

Quote:
Life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 1st May 2005 at 4:52 PM
and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark SHUT UP!!.....and bark and bark and bark and bark and bark
Faster kill pussycat
#57 Old 1st May 2005 at 6:21 PM
hahah I love the SHUT UP part!!!! oh so true
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st May 2005 at 8:37 PM
What about members who did not sign up before december, like Isigned up in april....????
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st May 2005 at 10:48 PM
yikes.. don't want to give kicked off.. i LOVE this site.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 1st May 2005 at 10:59 PM
I come here nearly every day, and download stuff, say thanks for it, and I posted a whole dissertation of sorts in the war zone forum - lol - I guess I'm safe.

With regard to the donation thingy that someone brought up.....I'm doing it Friday (had some budget issues that are just now being resolved). I am normally WAY against pay sites, but this is one of the few I'm willing to donate to. Now, about that lilac board skin.......LOL
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#61 Old 1st May 2005 at 11:01 PM
I'm going to close this now. As people have said, if you are logged in and ready this, you do not need to worry.

Regards,
Delphy
Locked thread
Page 3 of 3