Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 8:49 PM
Default #1 Recolors of specific fridge & #2 empty hoods
#1 - Any recolors around for Cristianlov's Power Fridge, or has anyone linked it to the original to pick up those colors? I've done many searches with no results found. Everytime I'm in the game I keep forgetting to check the original fridge name, even though I create memos to myself and the download doesn't say which fridge it used. Thanks!
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=293795

#2 - Also looking for very small, empty hoods for original game camera. Especially one with the ability for beach lots. Small meaning, once I place a lot, I'm not stuck in that area of the map, unable to see the rest of the hood. Thanks again! (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:07 AM Last edited by Michelle : 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:30 AM.
Like most of Christianlov's uploads the Power Fridge is not recolourable, not sure if anyone has ever slaved it to the 'Ciao Time Bovinia Refrigerator Model BRRR', sorry.

ETA: I just went into SimPE and took a look and slaved it to the above mentioned fridge, if you would like to test it for me you can find it HERE. BTW I did check it out in game, recolours of the Maxis fridge were showing up and it didn't crash the game.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 2:52 PM
Thank you! I just got out of the game and heading to bed. I'll test it after I get up.

Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 1:56 PM
After 6 hours of sleep, went back into the game and just now got out again. I've been binge playing lately as this week will be appointments every day. I checked out the fridge and the recolors do work. I only have 3 recolors but they're very useful ones. Thank you for fixing the problem. (: