Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 8:52 PM Last edited by Anhaeyn : 8th Apr 2019 at 10:01 PM.
Default (solved) WCIF the name / download link of this clothing
Hi everyone,
Recently I've been downloading some mods and build/buy cc, decided to switch to InTeen, so I deleted any mods that could've been incompatible with this.
Then when I made sure everything should be fine, I started playing. When a new baby girl was born in game, it was wearing this ugly default clothing:

Which I'm 100% sure I wasn't downloading from anywhere, I wasn't even downloading any baby/toddler themed stuff recently and I have already different baby defaults (I'll mention that baby boys have normal defaults I've got for them, only girls are wearing this thing)
So as I wasn't downloading anything like this, I don't know how this was named, I don't know where to look for it, but I suppose that this default was inside of one of the things I was downloading (for example tumblr followers gift or GOS stuff where usually there's more than one thing included in one download). But I don't know how this is named as a file, so I'm asking here for help. Anyone knows how this particular default is named or at least knows where it was uploaded, so I could find this file on my own?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 9:14 PM
It needs a bit of remapping,(right hand) but it is far from ugly..
That texture comes from the game..this is all I know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 9:28 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Apr 2019 at 9:56 PM.
Pretty sure that's a conversion from toddler to baby by Skell.

The girl-only version in her set is called "BABYGIRL-DEFAULT-HolidayBeigeWhiteStripes"
They do have a lot of different names, so if you can't find that particular outfit I suggest you download the set and start searching:
http://digitalperversion.net/garden...?topic=29847.15

I'm an infant outfit hoarder, so I download most of what I can find - and I can't remember anyone else making these ones. I think the artefacts on the hand are present on Skell's version (pictures don't show it, though), and the artefacts around the ankles are the same, so based on that I'm fairly sure it's Skell's outfits. I made some recolors of this mesh a while ago, and all that was needed to fix the hands was a little texture fix (a leftover square from the bottom of the feet of the original toddler outfits that happened to be in the way of the infant hands).

I think these outfits are really cute (but the original toddler version is a little too bulky for my taste). I actually made the hats/ears into accessories not long after, so they could be used with other outfits.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 9:58 PM
Checked it, but it wasn't this one. But when you mentioned Skell, it reminded me of Skell's maxis match repository project, where there are age conversions of maxis clothing etc. There was also conversion of holiday stuff and from pic I can see there are also some baby conversions, including the one from my pic above (to be specific, file is named "tr-H06-Skell-Baby.bundle" which I actually had in my files, deleted it now. Anyway thanks for help!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 10:02 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Apr 2019 at 10:13 PM.
It's probably the original outfits bundled up. Skell has updated several of her older conversions and repo'd outfits for that project. Now that you mention it, I do remember she did a holiday version not long ago.

In case anyone wonders, link here or here
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
It's probably the original outfits bundled up. Skell has updated several of her older conversions and repo'd outfits for that project. Now that you mention it, I do remember she did a holiday version not long ago.

Yeah, it was that