Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 2:26 AM Last edited by Matotty : 21st May 2019 at 5:55 PM.
Default Miscarriage mod w/o InTeen required
What the title says. I've been looking like crazy for this mod and I can't find it anywhere. I need some realism on my Sims histories (even without InTeen, 'cuz the whole mod is a mess to install for me and it conflicts a lot with others I have)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 3:16 AM
Miscarriage is part of Chris Hatch's Alternate Pregnancy Controller.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Miscarriage is part of Chris Hatch's Alternate Pregnancy Controller.

Thanks! Just got the folder but there are many packages with the same name (CJH_PregControl+Miscarraige.package) and I don't know which one should I download. Plus, I have dh's pregnancy controller fix right now. If I install CH's, will it conflict?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 4:18 AM
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=611600 That should hopefully give you the right one to download.

No idea about the other fix, sorry. Never even heard of it before.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Matotty
Thanks! Just got the folder but there are many packages with the same name (CJH_PregControl+Miscarraige.package) and I don't know which one should I download. Plus, I have dh's pregnancy controller fix right now. If I install CH's, will it conflict?

@Matotty
You can try the hack conflict detection utility to be sure.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Matotty
Plus, I have dh's pregnancy controller fix right now. If I install CH's, will it conflict?

No, it won't conflict. The Alternate Pregnancy Controller uses a different group to prevent such conflicts.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 12:46 PM
A lot of thanks guys!