Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:50 AM
Please Help Me!
I an trying to upgrade my Sims2Pack Clean Installer. I went to the website and clicked run, it says I already have the earlier version. So I went to the start menu, programs, nothing is there. I even searched my computer and there is nothing there. Does anyone have any suggestions, because this is very frustrating to me. Thank You for any help I can get.
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:06 PM
Have you gone to Control Panel -> Add or Remove programs? You should find it there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 10:34 PM
Thank you for your reply, yes. I have tried everything!! I've even serched my computer. I don't know where else to look! It is very frustrating though!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:19 PM
Gak! Me too! Same problem (I was just about to post this problem)! Did ya find a fix?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:28 PM
Go to start> all programs> Sims2Pack Clean Installer. Can you uninstall it from there? If not, go to Program files and delete the Sims2Pack Clean Installer file. Then go to start> Run and type regedit, and hit enter. In the window go to MY COMPUTER\ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ and delete any Sims2packClean Installer folders. You should now be able to update.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 10:59 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I deleted my Sims2PackInstaller Folders and that worked. Thank you again!