Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:58 PM Last edited by Boosterbear : 8th Mar 2019 at 2:20 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Great Anniversary Party Memory (Subject Does Not Exist)
My "Had a Great Anniversary Party" memories and gossip are showing careers in game and hood checker says the subjects do not exist. What is the memory (actual memory as well as gossip) supposed to look like in simPE? I'm trying to fix it. Would the memories and gossip be better to just remove?
I'd post images of how it looks for me in simPE, but the uploader's acting up on me

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 2:52 AM
A quick look in Hoodchecker's source code (because that's quicker and easier than SimPe) and it expects the subject of Had a Great Anniversary Party to be 'self', to fix in SimPE set the subject to be the memory owner.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 3:43 AM Last edited by Boosterbear : 2nd Mar 2019 at 4:16 AM.
Thanks so much!! I'll go fix that now, thank you <3

Edit: Just tried it, looks like it works for the sim itself, but for the gossip, if I changed "Had a Great Anniversary Party (Gossip about Luis Aspir)" to have the subject of Luis Aspir, it changes the subject of "Had a Great Anniversary Party (Gossip about Noriko Aspir)" to Luis as well. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT 2: Dunno what I did, but now it works, sorry to bother and thanks again!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance