Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:43 PM
Default Life stories CC?
I got Life Stories for really cheap yesterday,installed it and played it a bit. I was wondering which,if any custom content works in the game? I remember hearing somewhere that anything that has it's own mesh works?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:53 PM
The Stories series games are not really made to work with CC and as such, using CC with them is completely unsupported. You -can- successfully use basic sim-related content such as default replacement skins and eyes; some add-on content such as custom clothes and such may not work. Hacks are a VERY bad idea, and objects may or may not be okay: objects made to work with the base game of TS2 -probably- work with Stories games, but sometimes creators of objects mislabel things as base game which are not. Whatever you do, keep your content to a minimum, as the Stories games tend to lag horribly if subjected to too much CC, much more so than TS2 does usually.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.