Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:20 AM
Default Empty packages
When I try and clean up a house to upload by using the cleaninstaller to delete files that are not being used in the game, after i eliminate all of the un-needed files when I save it, it comes back saying that all of the files are emplty packages. I have used this on many house but it seems to happen to only a few and no matter what I do it won't work.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd May 2006 at 6:23 AM
When you save your modified house, don't save over the existing file - name it something new. You can experience problems saving over the existing file.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th May 2006 at 6:51 AM
Default Empty Packages - To Delete or Not Delete?
Can the 'Empty Packages' be deleted without a problem? I have many of them. Actually I have more of them than I have houses. I will rename my 'properties' from now on. Until then, can I delete the empty packages or will it mess up my properties? Thanks in advance!