Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 10:29 PM
Default Multiple Gameplaydata?
Hello again!
So the thing is, I have all the expansion pack but not Supernatural and I want to know this about the expansion packs Gameplaydata:
Can I delete this in every expansion that it´s included?
If we say, I have my updated base game Gameplaydata and I have been thinking why my storyprogression won´t work as it should.
Because my sims in the town all progress only without newborn babies!
I think I have a solution to this now! (I'm not 100% sure though) I have atleast 4(!) different Gameplaydata.package in my game folders.
It´s the 3 earliest expansion packs: World Adventures, Ambitions and Late Night!
I wonder if these conflicts with each other?
Maybe that´s why there is no new babies in my game!
What do you think?
I think I´m gonna try to delete all EXCEPT base game Gameplaydata and see how it goes.
If it fails, well then, then I just can unistall everything.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 1:25 AM
That's kind of a really terrible idea! Please keep backup if you go through with it. If you are having problems with story progression, use the nraas story progression mod. You'll get your babies with that mod.
Gameplaydata.package contain important XML files which are needed by the game. And I may be wrong but they have nothing to do with story progression.