Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 5:31 PM
Default Hello!
I'm not exactly new by any means. I was able to recover the password to this account with assistance from a few moderators. ❤️ Though I feel new as everything seems so different now (I lost access to this account when I was 13 and now I'm 19) so I may as well say hello again! I'm JC. When I joined, I was just getting started as a content creator for The Sims 2. Though in my time away I wound up become a modder for The Elderscrolls V: Skyrim. That experience has carried me from just being able to make interiors to being able to script and model to a degree. I have wanted to get back into the Sims for a while. Though The Sims 2 no longer worked because my latest computer's OS was Windows 8, but I was able to pick up a copy of The Sims 4 which has reeled me back in. Nowadays I make content for both Skyrim and The Sims 4.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd May 2017 at 6:29 AM
Welcome back and suul-suul, Ms. Meihyr, on the occasion of your re-de-lurking!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd May 2017 at 6:32 AM
Welcome back.

There are many people playing sims 2 on windows 8 and 10 so just come on over and ask and someone might be able to help you with that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 1:24 PM
Hello JC! Welcome back! I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: