Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 8:21 PM
Default ''SECRET'' - A Sims 3 Series
Hey there! This is my first post/thread here on MTS, so I hope you'll take good care of me! haha.

I'm here to share a sims 3 series I'm working on! It's called SECRET.

Some info:

Plot The series is about Morgan who lives in North Owenscroft with his parents. He's single and he's got a best friend named Jeremy. One day he sees a new girl in school, and finds out that her name is Sofia. But she's special and Morgan wants to find out more about this girl. Then when someone is shot at a party, we learn that Sofia is connected to the shooting, and she wears some kind of ring. A special ring...

The Playlist For The Series http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...JqwRyDfDjy5xTF0

If you watch them, it'd be nice to get some feedback, because I put a lot of work into this series! Stay tuned for the next 6 episodes!

- Marcus N. Beyer AKA PowerPointPictures
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 4:45 PM
Ive seen both of the videos, seems interesting and certainly going somewhere.

My only critisism though is the jerky camera work. Im assuming when you captured the shots, you went into free camera mode and moved your mouse around during recording?.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 12:25 AM
Default Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by skyrider77
Ive seen both of the videos, seems interesting and certainly going somewhere.

My only critisism though is the jerky camera work. Im assuming when you captured the shots, you went into free camera mode and moved your mouse around during recording?.

Thanks for watching the two episodes!
At first, when I filmed the episodes, I tried not to move the mouse, but it worked better somehow. I know it looks weird, and I'll try to have the next 6 episodes without weird camera-movements xD
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 7:56 PM
These are really cool i tried to make some and it was just a hot mess.