Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 5:22 PM
You know, I always fantasize about waking up one day and finding I can perfectly reproduce a person's face in pencil, on paper. And I always imagine drawings like yours in those fantasies -- I guess what I'm saying is that yours is the kind of art I make in my dreams, although that sounds much too gooey and cliche.
I draw too, but much cartoonier, it tends more to manga style. I like your realistic style much more, and I would definitely pay to have a portrait by you!
Dunno how much it'd be worth though. I'm not good at estimating things like that.

We are the lucky ones
Your mother's daughters, your father's sons
Don't you grow old before your time
Advertisement
#77 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 8:34 PM
Simply Amazing. Amazingly Simple. O.O
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 1:19 PM
Is the birthday in your profile right???? You're only 19! If I were to even try to get to drawing that well, it would take me *years* of experience! (I'm 18 btw, ...)

Anyways, AWESOME work!
#79 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:44 PM
Default Wow
Wow, those are really realistic...I love how you drew the eyes.

Great job! =-)
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:41 AM
Breath-taking~ I love it~ Your pencil work is amazing.
Inventor
#81 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:21 PM
I wish I had your awsomeness.........

*steals creativity skills with sims-skill-vacume-thingy, but has only green aspiration and has now lost a point of her own*
WHEN WILL I LEARN!?!?
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:35 PM
Those are really cool I wish I could draw like that *sighs*
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:57 AM
They have a slightly more than 3d feel to them (umm, 4d?) :S And they are visually quite sharp, the likeness in the Daniel Craig one is phenomenal! You should be very, very proud of yourself! I'd love to see a self-portrait too, that would be interesting
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 7:46 PM
OMG!!! they're awsome!!!
Page 4 of 4