Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 7:29 PM
Alone - Long Running Machinima Series
Hey guys, I would like to take a minute to tell you about my machinima series.

My Studio is CleverBox Pictures, and I live and breathe machinima.

So far, I am producing a series called "Alone".

"It centres around a young girl who is down on her luck, stuck in an abusive relationship with her brutal boyfriend, head over heels for another man, and top it all off, her elderly Grandmother with whom she lives with, is in bad health. Soon, she discovers a supernatural element to her life, and things get even more complicated, or do they?"

It is currently ended it's second year run, and has been running since April 2011. It has a solid fan base and receives steady views, but I'm always looking to reach out to a wider audience.

You can see all the episodes on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/CleverboxPictures

I recommend watching the episodes in 720p HD for optimal quality.
I welcome any criticism, good or bad (just please don't be mean for the sake of it). I'm still learning, just like everyone else is but this has become a lovely hobby for me and I enjoy it as much as a real job.

If you like, you can follow Us on Twitter - twitter.com/CleverBoxPics

Or Subscribe to us on YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/CleverboxPictures

Thank you for giving me your time. I really appreciate it.
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 6:33 PM
Hi Cleverbox! It's me, SIMul8rReviews. LOL I do, in fact, love your series! I am amazed at your persistence! Going on for 2 seasons, and now a third? And the overall presentation of ever episode is something I have never seen in Sims Machinima! The Gaussian Blur of the background and the darkened filters really gives off a professional impression! I can't wait to see more from you!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod