Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#176 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 12:28 AM
YAY!! I have the brown again!! Thankies!! ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Scholar
#177 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 12:55 AM
Yes! (PS: Do I have to do that every time I come on the site, or will it auto-remember my theme preference?)

I love the brown - I actually find it a little easier on the eyes than the old blue and white site.
Field Researcher
#178 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:19 AM
Thanks for the tip, HP!

Diving into delerium yet again.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:17 AM
Awwww, is it over already? Me thinketh ye olde English causeth much merriment!

Cheers guys - awesome April Fools - roll on next year!
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
#180 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:51 AM
I visited the site last night and sadly, I have to admit I fell for the joke. I have been so off with time lately I didn't realize it was April. I thought to myself "Oh great, now I have to deal with this for 2 weeks?" I tried reading some posts and couldn't so I left the site. Today when I realized the date I came back to check. Glad to see everything is back to normal.

Adult Downloads Can Be Found On MTS2's Adult Site!!!
Instructor
#181 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:54 AM
Me thinketh mine eyes might cry... I misseth the folly entirely! :'( I doth wish ye olde english would continue. Perhaps ye Moderators could spring it upon us commoners randomly throughout the year?

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
#182 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 2:23 AM
I miss it too. Could you make it an optional theme we could apply, if only until the theme is done?
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:20 AM
Glad we can keep the theme.
Might of been annoying, but it was certainly entertaining!
Top Secret Researcher
#184 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 5:35 AM
Where can I find the theme?
The language was annoying, but I liked the brown lay-out.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#185 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:35 AM
You can switch your theme at the bottom left of any page. When you do, it'll change your url to say something like styleid=31. Change that last number there to 37. I'm not sure what we need to do to make it an actual chooseable style but it is still available if you know the style code.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:45 AM
I sure hope we can keep the brown layout, I think its the best version I was sad that I logged in to blue today, so it was nice to have the hint to get it back /hands a plate a cookies to HystericalParoxysm :lovestruc
Test Subject
#187 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 12:54 PM
Thank god that writing thing is gone -.- because i couldnt understand scratch!:L
Inventor
#188 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 2:25 PM
I'm glad it was only an April's Fool joke. I forgot what day it was and thought you guys were making it permanent for 2 weeks. The thought that I wouldn't be able to enjoy coming to this site for 2 weeks sucked. Plus, the fact that many modders would not update their mods for 2 weeks (because of the difficulty of understanding the site) was something that I was not happy about. So thank you for only having this "joke" last a day.
Top Secret Researcher
#189 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
You can switch your theme at the bottom left of any page. When you do, it'll change your url to say something like styleid=31. Change that last number there to 37. I'm not sure what we need to do to make it an actual chooseable style but it is still available if you know the style code.

It worked thank you very very much!!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
#190 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:25 PM
Thanks for keeping it available, I really do love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#191 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 3:48 PM

While I do understand those with reading challenges trying to adapt to something new...it always amazes me how many people fight the slightest degree of change or who take everything so serious.

Personally, I love the humour behind it. I laughed when trying to decode my journal entries. Great stuff! Thanks for the fun guys.

If the option was to turn on "Medieval Mode" that would give those of us who love the language and colour scheme the fun of using it and everyone else can have their treasured "normal".

Edit....Just finished reading the last page of posts....Thanks for the option.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#192 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:33 PM
I was wondering, could it be made possible to select the theme for user's profile? (Not necessarily with the torch logo perhaps... but I wouldn't complain anyway.) I really liked it.
Top Secret Researcher
#193 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:47 PM
I have it as default any time when I come to the website.
Press More options at the left bottom of the page.
There you have to look at the options. There is one I think almost at the end where you can indicate to have it as a theme constantly.

Field Researcher
#194 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:30 PM
lientebollemeis - thanks, but what I meant was a separate theme for the profile page only, something that not only I but also others would see when visiting it (unless they have turned on the option for their theme to override any custom color schemes somebody might have chosen for their profile).
Field Researcher
#195 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 9:37 AM Last edited by Ceixari : 3rd Apr 2010 at 9:53 AM.
I wisheth unto retaining ye olde English script
Top Secret Researcher
#196 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixie
lientebollemeis - thanks, but what I meant was a separate theme for the profile page only, something that not only I but also others would see when visiting it (unless they have turned on the option for their theme to override any custom color schemes somebody might have chosen for their profile).

I think you can do that somewhere as well, but I don't know where.
Maybe by clicking on More Options but with another option than what I mentioned.

Lab Assistant
#197 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:41 AM
Loved it... Would have really enjoyed it for two weeks, and am sorry it was an April's Fool's Day joke... But glad that others are happy with the change back.

Check my stories out -Tales of Ville Peche' Crazy Town
Babylon Rising Crazy Town
Test Subject
#198 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:23 AM
bump

Quote: Originally posted by argante
What is the name or type of the script thingy please? - I am curious for web design

PS; Cute, but - Huh? Pardon? I'm dyslexic in 21 century, let alone 15th I cannot read it, c u when it's over

"Trials have no value or intrinsic meaning in themselves. It's the way we respond to those trials that makes all the difference."
Page 8 of 8