Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#851 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 10:55 AM
I really want a a mod that makes the mannequins that come with ITF into something cute [like the ones you can have in TS4] instead of the current weird unblinking albino mimes.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#852 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 11:57 AM
I wish friends means more to my sim!
-She could have anniversary with her friends too, and on that day her friends will call her out to celebrate together, or play video games indoor if they hate outside.
-Friends can be jealous. If they see her take friendly interaction with others, their relationship will drop, or they can choose to stop be friends with her immediately, and so is she.
-Have additonal buff when best friends are around her, like “I can count on her!” or "calm and happy"
-Have additonal buff when someone has a lot similarity with her but they are not friends yet, maybe like "could it be?"
-Wish to steal friends' friend or being mean to them!
Test Subject
#853 Old 13th Mar 2024 at 10:20 AM
I'm trying to make my game more difficult, and I don't like it when my Sim becomes friends with another without knowing any of their character traits. This often happens, for example, with work colleagues. Is there a mod that requires you to know at least 1-2 traits to become friends, 2-3 to become best friends, and so on?
Lab Assistant
#854 Old 20th Mar 2024 at 8:29 PM
I wish there was a mod that added more interactions between pets and their owners -- or just pets doing things by themselves!
Forum Resident
#855 Old 20th Mar 2024 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sazandora123
I wish there was a mod that added more interactions between pets and their owners -- or just pets doing things by themselves!

Dogs spontaneously farting, then leaving the room while no one is looking would be funny!

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
#856 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 6:54 PM
And to add to my post above, I wish there was a mod that'd give witch powers to cats. Just for fun so I could torment my neighbours with magical arsonist cats. :p
Forum Resident
#857 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sazandora123
And to add to my post above, I wish there was a mod that'd give witch powers to cats. Just for fun so I could torment my neighbours with magical arsonist cats. :p

OR... the cats could autonomously "spray" the neighbor's front door... garden... favorite chair...

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Forum Resident
#858 Old 23rd Mar 2024 at 11:48 PM
A mod to restore ghost voices to the way they were pre Supernatural, when they didn't speak and Ghost babies had that adorable silent crying. I really miss that.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Lab Assistant
#859 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 11:13 AM
A mod that alters the tug of war interaction with dogs and fills their 'destruction' meter instead of fun.
Page 35 of 35