Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:12 AM
Default How to change price of an object
I wanted to know how to change the price of an object with a tuning mod. If it's not possible with a tuning mod then how else do I do that?
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 7:09 AM Last edited by Battery : 2nd Jun 2018 at 7:21 AM.
Hey Skydome to my knowledge you have to create a new OBJD since most of the data is stored there see http://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/83546771

E: If you decide to go down that route you will also have your STBL files fr the cloned objects.

The original STBL files for the wands are in the Supernatural FullBuild_p15.package look for Resource Type 0x220557DA (recommend setting a filter in s3pe)
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 1:10 PM
Yup it's indeed the OBJD. However, you can easily overwrite the current price with your price. It's pretty much the same as changing a tuning mod, however you do need the right instance name that is identical to the in-game version (Or maybe your custom one) Else the overwrite will just fade into the void... aka won't work :P

If you struggle a little by getting the right files, I wouldn't mind explaining how to do this with S3OC if the nraas link is a tad confusing to you
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 2:06 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions

Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Yup it's indeed the OBJD. However, you can easily overwrite the current price with your price. It's pretty much the same as changing a tuning mod, however you do need the right instance name that is identical to the in-game version (Or maybe your custom one) Else the overwrite will just fade into the void... aka won't work :P

If you struggle a little by getting the right files, I wouldn't mind explaining how to do this with S3OC if the nraas link is a tad confusing to you

How do I get the OBJD file with S3OC? Do I clone the object?
Space Pony
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
Thanks for all the suggestions

How do I get the OBJD file with S3OC? Do I clone the object?

So im lazy hope you dont mind http://poccisims3.blogspot.com/2014...eplacement.html
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 5:29 PM
Ok I have followed the tutorial and extracted the objd with rename internally unchecked. I know that I can change the price with S3OC and export it but what if I want to change the price after exporting?
Space Pony
#7 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
Ok I have followed the tutorial and extracted the objd with rename internally unchecked. I know that I can change the price with S3OC and export it but what if I want to change the price after exporting?

select the objd-> click clone or fix->uncheck create missing stbl->change the price->click start

E: (all that with s3oc)
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Battery
select the objd-> click clone or fix->uncheck create missing stbl->change the price->click start

E: (all that with s3oc)

Thank you
I'll test it and let you know.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 4:45 PM
Oh it works