Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 10:05 AM
Default Missing Textures in SimPE Help Please.
I have tried to make a bedding for a single bed for my game... but when I click on the texture image the only image there is the frame of the bed.. there is no other picture there that I can use... I can do it for the double beds.. but why not the single beds?? Help Please. :confused:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 7:29 PM
Are you using Object Workshop? If so, select the colonial ironwood bed and it will give you the option for frame or bedding. Select bedding (your recolour of this will apply to all beds including single). Import your texture and proceed as normal and you should find it in the game. Since all the beds use the same bedding textures, the colonial bed is the only one with the bedding enabled. (Any more would be redundant. Rgiles and numenor are fabulous, but not completely crazy!) There's a great bedding template (Rgiles rocks!) here:http://72.9.230.162/showthread.php?t=31640
zillah
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 11:17 PM
And with SimPE v. 0.14d, you have the option for the bedding for any bed: but the bedding you create will be automatically assigned to the double colonial (just to not have redundant beddings). So, you *think* to have created a bedding for the single bed and actually you have created a bedding for *all* the beds! Are we crazy, or not?! :gonemad:
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#4 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:51 AM
We're definitely crazy. We need to find a work-around to avoid those duplicates... but I'm not really sure how.

Moving this to General modding since all the recolor questions are living there at the time being.

RG